+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When Jealousy Burns...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    A guy should make you feel safe through different means.
    Like doing the naked Mambo on rollerskates.

That'll diffuse any situation.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    I don't think that about you.

I'm more worried about who is going to protect us from YOU.

You gots fangs and all that dontcha.

Don't bite me.

Ok then, you Broad-shouldered surfer.... Better watch ya back... who knows what's lurkin' in the shadows ....

Ps: thanks for the good laugh
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    Like doing the naked Mambo on rollerskates.
    Or the naked Macarena on a frozen lake, prefferably on thin ice. Always reassuring.

I like pie.

vampiress, I get what you mean with the whole feeling safe thing, but honestly would you have enjoyed being in your friend's place, having your boyfriend punch some bloke in front of you then drag you out of the bar? A guy should make you feel safe through different means.
    like what?
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Like... as an example the guy who makes me feel safest is my best friend who's like the brother I never had. Even though he could wipe the floor with most other guys and owns a gun, he's a really smart and classy guy who has a way with words. He can verbally tear down a person, without even insulting them, he'll just make them feel bad about what they did, and that's probably what he would have done if he saw some other guy hit on his girl. If I have a problem he's there in 5 minutes, he's always helped me with a lot of stuff, he's generally there for me and just the thought of him makes me feel safe. I just know I can call him for anything, if I had to bury a body his would be the first number I'd dial.

I guess I generally feel safe with a guy that I know is smart enough to get out of any situation rather than someone who's gonna solve everything with violence. My ex boyfriend was like that and honestly it didn't make me feel safe one of the reasons being I always thought one day he'd pick a fight bigger than he can handle and potentially get both of us hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    Ok then, you Broad-shouldered surfer....
    Whaa how do you know he's a broad shouldered surfer?

Like... as an example the guy who makes me feel safest is my best friend who's like the brother I never had. Even though he could wipe the floor with most other guys and owns a gun, he's a really smart and classy guy who has a way with words. He can verbally tear down a person, without even insulting them, he'll just make them feel bad about what they did, and that's probably what he would have done if he saw some other guy hit on his girl. If I have a problem he's there in 5 minutes, he's always helped me with a lot of stuff, he's generally there for me and just the thought of him makes me feel safe. I just know I can call him for anything, if I had to bury a body his would be the first number I'd dial.

I guess I generally feel safe with a guy that I know is smart enough to get out of any situation rather than someone who's gonna solve everything with violence. My ex boyfriend was like that and honestly it didn't make me feel safe one of the reasons being I always thought one day he'd pick a fight bigger than he can handle and potentially get both of us hurt.
    mmmm.. don't you think that guy is too good to be true?

i just know " who knows what's lurkin' in the shadows....Muahhhhhha"

mmmm.. don't you think that guy is too good to be true?
    Naw he's not perfect. I only told you the good stuff. Sometimes he's so annoying I gag him so I don't smack him. And his psychobabble doesn't work on me.

i just know " who knows what's lurkin' in the shadows....Muahhhhhha"
    You don't happen to know where I put my watch do you? I've been looking for that bloody thing for weeks

Naw he's not perfect. I only told you the good stuff. Sometimes he's so annoying I gag him so I don't smack him. And his psychobabble doesn't work on me.

You don't happen to know where I put my watch do you? I've been looking for that bloody thing for weeks
    It fell behind your chest of drawers.

Well what happens when someone gets glassed? Will you be happy then?

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Well what happens when someone gets glassed? Will you be happy then?
    Excuse me!

We had a 'what do you look like' thread with photos a short while back.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    It fell behind your chest of drawers.
    I just looked and it's not there

rafterman's right you know. I got myself cut all over my hands trying to take a broken bottle out of my ex's hands at a party. He got into a fight with this guy and was aiming for his throat. That's what you get from the jealous possessive overprotective violent type.

Aw I missed the pictures.

The boyfriend from the original post sounds really controlling. In my opinion a a man with wit and class is more of a turn on than some "primal" moron punching out any guy who looks at his girl.
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123