+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just need to vent :(

I just need to vent :(

I'm so upset and I feel so sick when I think about all this and I just can't stop myself. My bf and I broke up about a month and a half ago then got back together after two weeks apart. But right after we got back together he made this "friend" who just happened to be some girl who has tattoo's all over her body, piercings everywhere and "is a really cool chick". My bf is obsessed with tattoo's and I'm not covered with them by any means.

Anyway, I felt really uncomfortable with how he would talk about her and how often he would be texting her. I felt like he liked her too much. But he kept telling me, oh she's married it's not even like that. I'm just her friend and I never see her without her husband around. I told him, being married doesn't mean ANYTHING, married people do inappropriate things all the time. A title doesn't stop someone from having feelings or cheating. Well we ended up breaking up over it about two weeks ago because I just couldn't take it anymore. My gut feeling was there was something more going on with them. Well her facebook is public and for some reason I went to look at it yesterday and her and her husband are now separated. I know this has to do with my ex and I'm so hurt and angry. I just want to scream that I KNEW IT. I Fcking knew it! God I feel so sick. I just keep thinking that now they are together I'm sure, I'm not thought about at all anymore and they will go live happily ever after or something.

I just needed to vent about that. I know he's no good but it still hurts.

Now you know how Sandra Bullock felt.

No worries they might be happy now but there's a good chance she will realize she made a mistake, ditch him to go back to her husband.

Look for her husband on facebook and start flirting with him until he invites you out to coffee.

Look on the bright side too... Just think how much better off you were by breaking up with him then you would have been had you stayed with him, ignored your gut and the red flags and married him only to have to divorce him because you ignored your gut and the red flags.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

tremolo Guest
    Wakeup is right. I know it's so painful what he did to you, but try to be glad you got out when you did...

Some guys are just bad eggs.

move on ......

Thanks for the replies. I am thankful and I can clearly see that I dodged a bullet, he is definitely worthless. Just wish it didn't hurt and that I could stop thinking about him.