+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hello

hello

Hello,

I`m Hellen and I`m new here. I don`t know what to say about me ... I don`t know if anyone even cares ... but anyway, I have a broken heart for a year and a half and I`m not that much of a people person. I found this forum by mistake while I was searching some quotes on google.
    To make a long story short, it`s nice to be here and I hope I will find some cool new people.

Greetings Hellen. I'm new here myself...where are you from and what do you do? Some people will care, some people won't care. That's just how it goes. I'm not a people person either. Just joined to get some things off my chest and hopefully get some insight and maybe give some of my own. Why the broken heart?

hi I'm new here too

I Love Giving Effective Love Advises

So nice of you guys to reply to my message. I once used to be a different kind of person and used to have a different kind of thinking but things happened, people hurt/lied/crushed me ... and I guess I just snapped.
    Anyway ... I never expected that somebody will actually answer to my post. It`s very nice to meet you ...

Welcome to the forum.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellen View Post
    So nice of you guys to reply to my message. I once used to be a different kind of person and used to have a different kind of thinking but things happened, people hurt/lied/crushed me ... and I guess I just snapped.
    Anyway ... I never expected that somebody will actually answer to my post. It`s very nice to meet you ...
    Helen, we all grow from our experience no matter how painful they are. What matters is how we use them to benefit us in the future.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj