+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: im falling into "friend zone" how do i get out?

What about a girl friend with benefits; is it an option?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by confused2207 View Post
    If she really values you as a friend then she'll at least give it a chance.
    This is so bad.

ok thanks for all replies now maybe some of u didn't read my other reply or maybe i didn't make it clear i already said im going to stop and let it go however i will have to see her a few times this week theres somethings we already planned not just me and her but also my friends and i can't cancel it after this week i will still have to see her once a week at work i can't avoid that either other than that im going to cut all contract no more texting calling and no more hanging out outside work

now what im wondering is should i tell her why im going to stop talking to her? should i tell her if she doesn't want to take it to next level then i won't even be her friend because its too late for that

Quote Originally Posted by confused2207 View Post
    There are some cold cruel people on these boards....

The way to get out of the friend zone is to tell her you have no interest in the friend zone, and if she wants to have contact with you then it'll be ona different level than that. If she really values you as a friend then she'll at least give it a chance. Then, its up to you to make it work. If you show her parts of you that she likes, she'll start to find more on her own. Unfortunately, she may simply not be interested. But this will let you know up front if she is or not and you won't have to go around as a friend trying to act like something you have no interest inbeing.
    Everybody needs a kick in the nuts we don't soften the situation the truth is the truth, plenty of more fish in the sea go find someone who wants to be with you.
    The road is coming to an end just catch the highway and meet someone else

now what im wondering is should i tell her why im going to stop talking to her?
    *SIGH* Are you for real? No! Just blow her off like she did you. You owe each other nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    This is so bad.
    Why do you say that

Quote Originally Posted by surp View Post
    ok thanks for all replies now maybe some of u didn't read my other reply or maybe i didn't make it clear i already said im going to stop and let it go however i will have to see her a few times this week theres somethings we already planned not just me and her but also my friends and i can't cancel it after this week i will still have to see her once a week at work i can't avoid that either other than that im going to cut all contract no more texting calling and no more hanging out outside work

now what im wondering is should i tell her why im going to stop talking to her? should i tell her if she doesn't want to take it to next level then i won't even be her friend because its too late for that
    What about simply asking her if she can have some of her girl friends who have a higher sex drive than her or perhaps feel they haven't been meeting their quotas, simply use you for sex so you can be a better platonic friend to her?

Don't bother telling her unless she asks you directly.

Matthias, why are you such a whiny little bitch? How did what you quoted, serve my own ego? It may seem counter-intuitive, but it is an effective motivational tool, and several people have thanked me for it in private.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Don't bother telling her unless she asks you directly.

Matthias, why are you such a whiny little bitch? How did what you quoted, serve my own ego? It may seem counter-intuitive, but it is an effective motivational tool, and several people have thanked me for it in private.
    Sure they have, buddy.

But no logical explanation of how it serves my ego? Right. I thought so.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But no logical explanation of how it serves my ego? Right. I thought so.
    I honestly didn't think I had to explain it to you. You can't be that dense.

There is no explanation, because it doesn't serve my ego; it's just something do when bored at work.

You don't believe I've been thanked for my advice/method, but the proof is right in front of your face. You've been posting on this forum for 3 years longer, have posted 1400 more times than me, and post in higher volume, yet have only been thanked 60 more times. On average people thank me 2.5 times more than you. Run along now.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

You don't believe I've been thanked for my advice/method, but the proof is right in front of your face. You've been posting on this forum for 3 years longer, have posted 1400 more times than me, and post in higher volume, yet have only been thanked 60 more times. On average people thank me 2.5 times more than you. Run along now.
    About 90% of my posts came before we had a thanks button. I was very active back in late 2006/early 2007, then stopped for quite a while.

But hey, your logic fails are funny to the rest of us, so please keep going.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12