+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Should I tell her I've had sex with prostitutes?

Should I tell her I've had sex with prostitutes?

I'm 21 now and my girlfriend is 19. When I was 19 I went to Europe with a couple friends and had sex with 3 prostitutes and got a blowjob from a 4th. All were legal, with condoms, and I've since been tested for std's and hiv and I'm clean.

My girlfriend was a virgin when we started dating but we've since had sex (11 month relationship, had sex this past January). She asked me how many people I've had sex with like a month into the relationship. I didn't necessarily expect to end up with this girl so I was just like..."ya I've had sex with 5 women." Which is true, but I omitted that 3 were prostitutes (6 women now that my gf and I have had sex). Anyways, she sometimes gets jealous knowing I've had sex with other people even though it was before meeting, which is understandable because I do like the fact that she's only experienced me.

It's not that I regret having sex with these prostitutes because I really wanted to at the time (19 years old and I had had sex only once) but I did lie to my gf saying that other girls were one night stands or else girls that I saw for a while and only had sex with once. She says playful things like "well other women obviously find you attractive" and "you know how to pick girls up at parties" which always puts me a little off because I know she's drawing this from a lie. I know the reaction can be pretty bad about this, she is very innocent even though I tell her pretty much everything else.

I will probably marry her, I don't see her breaking up with me over this but I don't want her to have some skewed perspective of me forever for a choice I made as a 19 year old boy with all the weed and hookers I could want (Amsterdam lol).

What's the best thing to do? It bothers me every time she says something that basically forces me into a lie of omission by not correcting her.

tl;dr I thought a white lie wouldn't come back to me, now that I know I want to spend the rest of my life with her it's eating at me.

Well Im almost 20 years older than you but I would let her go for being jealous over such a thing. Thats just me and the fact you recognize and drop bullshit alot easier when you're older.

Just drop it and never bring it up again. if she continue to badger you on previous relationships, kindly tell her to stop.

And why the **** are you talking about marriage at 21 years old ? Stop it my friend any enjoy life to its fullest first.
    Last edited by surfhb; 07-08-11 at 04:13 PM.

she didn't ask whether they were prostitutes, she asked how many people and you did not lie. Everyone has a little something they dont tell someone, it will never hurt her.
    Don't worry, to be honest if my boyfriend ever has I don't want to know...

Quote Originally Posted by Superfantastich View Post
    she didn't ask whether they were prostitutes, she asked how many people and you did not lie.
    I did lie though because I told her they were random hookups and a couple girls I casually dated for a couple of weeks at a time...implying they were fellow university students

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    yeah you kinda put yourself in a bad spot there buddy. If i found out that my bf lied to me about who these women were that he had sex with i'd be f*cking pissed. It wouldn't have been such a big deal if you had told her to begin with. You said you can't see her breaking up with you over it though.....so i would tell her just to get it over with. And yeah, having sex with prostitutes is f*cking gross dude.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Dude....Seriously! Not to judge but you slept with 4 hookers and you're worried that you think you're lying to your chick?? What you did before her is none of her business....just drop it if she asked again and tell her why? I guarantee she will be upset but will respect you in the end.

And yeah, having sex with prostitutes is f*cking gross dude.

He wasn't asking what your opinion on hookers is. Some people actually don't find sleeping with prostitutes gross at all.

Anyway OP tell her if you need to clear your conscience. Just be prepared for the backlash.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post

He wasn't asking what your opinion on hookers is. Some people actually don't find sleeping with prostitutes gross at all.

Anyway OP tell her if you need to clear your conscience. Just be prepared for the backlash.

Some are gross but not all

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post

Nope he didn't, but from a female's perspective it would make me see him differently. But then again that could just be me. If i were his gf, it might be enough for me to break up with him, you never know what someone's reaction is going to be.

Users Country Flag
    Lying is one thing, and what you lied about is another thing...totally separate. That's what i'm trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Nope he didn't, but from a female's perspective it would make me see him differently. But then again that could just be me. If i were his gf, it might be enough for me to break up with him, you never know what someone's reaction is going to be.
    You should have told her from the beginning that they were prostitutes so she could decide whether she wanted to be with someone who thinks it's fine to have sex with prostitutes.I know I (and a lot of other girls in general)would never even consider dating a guy who has slept with prostitutes.The idea of a man paying for sex is disgusting to a lot of girls and lying about it and trying to pretend something you are not is disturbing. You obviously thought she would not be cool with it if you felt the need to lie about it!!!The worse is that you don't seem to feel any kind of remorse for what you did so you would probably do it again and who knows you could even do it whilst being with her a few years down the line when the novelty of being with her has worn off...

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Andariel View Post
    You should have told her from the beginning that they were prostitutes so she could decide whether she wanted to be with someone who thinks it's fine to have sex with prostitutes.I know I (and a lot of other girls in general)would never even consider dating a guy who has slept with prostitutes.The idea of a man paying for sex is disgusting to a lot of girls and lying about it and trying to pretend something you are not is disturbing. You obviously thought she would not be cool with it if you felt the need to lie about it!!!The worse is that you don't seem to feel any kind of remorse for what you did so you would probably do it again and who knows you could even do it whilst being with her a few years down the line when the novelty of being with her has worn off...
    Thank you that is what i was trying to say but i've been at work all day and it is 4am so i am just too damn tired to type it out. lol

Users Country Flag
    Regardless of whether you contracted std's or not, the idea of you sticking your greg into not 1, not 2, but 3 prostitutes and letting another one suck you off would be disturbing enough for me to not ever look you in the eyes ever again if i were her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Regardless of whether you contracted std's or not, the idea of you sticking your greg into not 1, not 2, but 3 prostitutes and letting another one suck you off would be disturbing enough for me to not ever look you in the eyes ever again if i were her.
    Amen to that!

I think the current number are 38% of all men have been with a hooker

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast