About two years ago, I was married to my first husband. He was the love of my life and nothing could have broken us up, until that one day. It all happened on a sunny monday morning. My husband had just came back from MN from playing volleyball there and it turns out that he had brought a lady with him.

That made me soooo angry, that I didn't even know if I could become any more angrier. Anywho, I slapped him in the face and said " What's the dilio with this ugly girl with you? Who is she and why is she here. This is my house and I will not tolerate you having her in my house. You understand?"

He nodded his head like a little puppy and dragged that girl away from my house. He took her to the backyard and told her that she could sleep in the doghouse and act like one to.

I was happy about that, but I didn't like the fact that she was looking too pretty. So then, I gave her a doggy bath and told her that if she wsn'ts to be my dog and then she'll have to wear rags.
She nodded and barked giving me the signal that her answer was a yes.

I laughed at her in the face and took her out for a walk. She doodled around barking like a little innocent dog and she even rolled in the mud. I got sooo mad when she splashed mud on me!
I kicked her in the ribs and yelled at her so she can shoo away from me!

When she didn't go away, I dragged her by the ear and took her to my husband yelling at him saying that if he didn't make her go away and if he couldn't kick her out, then I was going to leave him.

He tried but he could't make her go away, so I took them both by the necks and threw them out the door.

"Don't come back now ya hear?"

I was soo mad at my husband for taking that little woodink home and I hated that she was prettier than me. I am so happy that I got rid of them both. They deserve one another, they both look like dogs anyways. Oh well..
i hope you guys enjoyed my story.

Written by: MicHigaNgUrL03