+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Panic in the streets of London ...

Quote Originally Posted by Maiden
    Us Aussies riot too, rafter
    Stop being a Turncoat MM. *me,laughs*
    MM how old was that footage, looks like it came in with the Ark. That was a beer can fight
    Last edited by rafterman; 09-08-11 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Stop being a Turncoat MM. *me,laughs*
    MM how old was that footage, looks like it came in with the Ark. That was a beer can fight
    Did you watch all of it? A beer can fight doesn't usually result in overturned and lit vehicles. And that footage was from 1979, when the star hotel in Newcastle was closing on it's last night. 4000 drunken Aussies against 40 something police. Sure it only went for about 2 hours, but it's our most recent riot.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Did you watch all of it? A beer can fight doesn't usually result in overturned and lit vehicles. And that footage was from 1979, when the star hotel in Newcastle was closing on it's last night. 4000 drunken Aussies against 40 something police. Sure it only went for about 2 hours,
    but it's our most recent riot.
    Cronulla?

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Cronulla?

The Star Riot is so much cooler. :p
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I just heard about this, i'm from the UK but moved to Canada. Was watching the news last night and this popped up! Can hardly say i didnt see that coming..
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

I'd rather have people burning and looting than live in a police state any day.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    I'd rather have people burning and looting than live in a police state any day.
    I'd rather live neither. The situation is f***ed.

I wonder if you would say the same if it was happening in your city??
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenswaiting View Post
    This is mainly youths and very unsettling.
    Do you write for the AP or Reuters?

Here in the US, "youths" has been a euphemism for young blacks.

A couple of weeks ago a couple hundred blacks attacked random white people in a mob scene outside the Wisconsin State Fair. This was barely reported in the mainstream media, and when it was, it was totally whitewashed.

Gangs of black teens ran around the exit of the fair and pulled white people out of cars and off motorcycles and attacked them en masse. According to the people actually there who were interviewed by news groups, and by people who were there and later posted about it on the Wisconsin State Fair facebook page, the event was 100% racial with black people looking for white people to beat up.

The mainstream media barely touched this story, and when they did, it was whitewashed. Reuters first report of the story, several days later, said NOTHING about race. Later they added another story and claimed it was "blacks and whites fighting" which is a total ****ing cop out- FAR, FAR more accurate would be "gangs of blacks attacking whites en masse." 10 blacks kicking the shit out of 1 white guy isn't a fight, and calling it "fighting" makes it look like two parties came together and agreed upon a brawl. Reuters is a joke of a news organization and promotes ignorance for its own agenda, if i ever met someone who works for Reuters I will spit in their face.

Over the July 4th weekend the same thing happened in Wisconsin- a large group of blacks attacked white people at a park for no reason and stole their shit. Barely reported, and when it was, the media ignored it was a racially motivated hate crime, and called the attackers again "youths"

------

Anyways, as for what's going on in London... enjoy your multiculturalism. I believe after the Rodney King riots many of you looked down your noses at us Americans and gibed that the situation was our own making...

----

I thought Brits were more sophisticated than this!!

---

btw, to all the true Brits who vote conservative, you have my sympathies... I know what it's like for liberals to ruin a country
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 09-08-11 at 11:34 PM.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ that is absolutely unacceptable...

WEST ALLIS - Milwaukee County officials are releasing 911 tapes from the mob attacks that happened on the opening night of the Wisconsin State Fair.

They describe the nature of the attacks, and some callers particularly claim a racial overtone ot the attack.

Caller: "We're outside State Fair and there's a white guy getting beaten up by about 100 black people,"

Dispatcher: "Where?"

Caller: "84th Street right by the Pettit Center."

Callers: "It's like a fricking riot out there. They're jumping on our cars and everything." "There's 300 black people." "There's, like, a riot." "You better get some cops down here by State Fair Park." "There's about 200 kids out here beating guys up."

Another caller graphically described his mother getting beaten up as they were driving away from the scene to safety.

Caller: "My mom just got attacked by a black mob, and her eye is, like, bleeding."
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "It looked like they were just going after white guys, white people," said Norb Roffers of Wind Lake in an interview with Newsradio 620 WTMJ

----

One witness named Eric, an Iraq veteran, said the attacks reminded him of war:

"I had a black couple on my right side, and these black kids were running in between all the cars, and they were pounding on my doors and trying to open up doors on my car, and they didn't do one thing to this black couple that was in this car next to us. They just kept walking right past their car. They were looking in everybody's windshield as they were running by, seeing who was white and who was black. Guarantee it."

---

You'll see the same type of stuff being said on the facebook group for the Fair

The real story here is that this wasn't being reported, and when it was reported, it was totally whitewashed

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    "It looked like they were just going after white guys, white people," said Norb Roffers of Wind Lake in an interview with Newsradio 620 WTMJ

----

One witness named Eric, an Iraq veteran, said the attacks reminded him of war:

"I had a black couple on my right side, and these black kids were running in between all the cars, and they were pounding on my doors and trying to open up doors on my car, and they didn't do one thing to this black couple that was in this car next to us. They just kept walking right past their car. They were looking in everybody's windshield as they were running by, seeing who was white and who was black. Guarantee it."

---

You'll see the same type of stuff being said on the facebook group for the Fair

The real story here is that this wasn't being reported, and when it was reported, it was totally whitewashed
    it's terrible when something like that happens. nothing but animal behaviour.

Fcking wankers. If they go to jail it still wouldn't be enough. They should be forced to work their whole lives without pay, or at least until the value of their work covers the damages. A BBC reporter was talking to two girls that took part in the riot and they said its purpose was to show the police and 'rich people' that they can do what they want. So what you want is harm innocent people and damage the city you live in. Retards. I'd forbid you to procreate.

Moving on. I'm a bit freaked out 'cause I can't get a hold of a mate who lives in Greenwich. I don't think anything happened in the particular area where he lives but I've got no clue where he was during the incidents and I've known nothing of him since Saturday. He's probably ok I just have a tendency to be paranoid.
    Last edited by Vanessa; 10-08-11 at 03:36 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
    Fcking wankers. If they go to jail it still wouldn't be enough. They should be forced to work their whole lives without pay, or at least until the value of their work covers the damages. I'm feeling a bit sympathetic towards the KKK right now. A BBC reporter was talking to two girls that took part in the riot and they said its purpose was to show the police and 'rich people' that they can do what they want. So what you want is harm innocent people and damage the city you live in. Retards. I'd forbid you to procreate.

Moving on. I'm a bit freaked out 'cause I can't get a hold of a mate who lives in Greenwich. I don't think anything happened in the particular area where he lives but I've got no clue where he was during the incidents and I've known nothing of him since Saturday. He's probably ok I just have a tendency to be paranoid.
    did I read that right - KKK?

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Do you write for the AP or Reuters?

Here in the US, "youths" has been a euphemism for young blacks.

A couple of weeks ago a couple hundred blacks attacked random white people in a mob scene outside the Wisconsin State Fair. This was barely reported in the mainstream media, and when it was, it was totally whitewashed.

Gangs of black teens ran around the exit of the fair and pulled white people out of cars and off motorcycles and attacked them en masse. According to the people actually there who were interviewed by news groups, and by people who were there and later posted about it on the Wisconsin State Fair facebook page, the event was 100% racial with black people looking for white people to beat up.

The mainstream media barely touched this story, and when they did, it was whitewashed. Reuters first report of the story, several days later, said NOTHING about race. Later they added another story and claimed it was "blacks and whites fighting" which is a total ****ing cop out- FAR, FAR more accurate would be "gangs of blacks attacking whites en masse." 10 blacks kicking the shit out of 1 white guy isn't a fight, and calling it "fighting" makes it look like two parties came together and agreed upon a brawl. Reuters is a joke of a news organization and promotes ignorance for its own agenda, if i ever met someone who works for Reuters I will spit in their face.

Over the July 4th weekend the same thing happened in Wisconsin- a large group of blacks attacked white people at a park for no reason and stole their shit. Barely reported, and when it was, the media ignored it was a racially motivated hate crime, and called the attackers again "youths"

------

Anyways, as for what's going on in London... enjoy your multiculturalism. I believe after the Rodney King riots many of you looked down your noses at us Americans and gibed that the situation was our own making...

----

I thought Brits were more sophisticated than this!!

---

btw, to all the true Brits who vote conservative, you have my sympathies... I know what it's like for liberals to ruin a country
    Your facts are kind of wobbly. The Wisconsin State Fair didn't start until last week, and the incident happened on August 4. Sometimes people exaggerate, and one example of that would be a guy being beaten up by one hundred people. One hundred people would not be able to reach the guy at the same time, so it was probably more like several people beating him and maybe one hundred people watching. It's true that the media doesn't always mention race in the story, but then why should they unless the crime was specifically racially-motivated? Or do you believe that race is crucial information that we all need so that we can judge people? Specifically, do you think that you really know something about a man if you know his skin color?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast