+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Where did my libido go?

Where did my libido go?

For the past couple of days I have been finding it very difficult to become aroused. I haven't got off since Thursday and 4 days without getting off is a pretty rare for me. I left for a work trip on Friday and will be returning Wednesday.

I am stressed about work because this is my first convention and I want to go back to work and share lots of cool ideas. So I am putting a lot of pressure on myself to succeed.

I actually had a really great time in an MMF three way while I was here. Lots of fun but I was barely aroused and I couldn't get off. Part of issue with the three way is that I am playing with two new lovers and I am making sure that I don't make any mistakes.

What about diet? I have been eating a lot more fast food than normal but I wouldn't think it would have such an immediate effect.

Any other suggestions?

I am stressed about work because this is my first convention and I want to go back to work and share lots of cool ideas. So I am putting a lot of pressure on myself to succeed.
    This wont help thats for sure, "Too much work and not enough play, makes Johnny a very dull boy". Try a massage, yoga, meditation or a warm bath at the end of the day.

I actually had a really great time in an MMF three way while I was here. Lots of fun but I was barely aroused and I couldn't get off. Part of issue with the three way is that I am playing with two new lovers and I am making sure that I don't make any mistakes.
    Performance anxiety perhaps?Mistakes? Your putting yourself under too much pressure in your playtime mate.

What about diet? I have been eating a lot more fast food than normal but I wouldn't think it would have such an immediate effect.
    Oysters.A quick google search will find more. Stay away from junk food period, and just drink plenty of water. HTH
    P.s What mistakes are you worried about in your 3x, can I ask?

Sounds like a bit of a one off, I wouldnt worry whilst this convention is going. It sounds like it will fix itself

I'd wait and see what happens when you get home.

Do you normally eat fast food, or is it unusual for you? I rarely eat it, and these days when I do, I often feel ill afterwards.

Who currently resides in San Jose California
    IsItLowT?

my post is too short so I am typing this to extend and meet the requirements to post a reply.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is me training
    WINS:10 LOSS:14 DRAW:2

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    P.s What mistakes are you worried about in your 3x, can I ask?
    I was just worried about doing something that the other guy would find unacceptable. Ex. can I make out with hid girl when he is in the bathroom getting ready? I was worrying about stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I'd wait and see what happens when you get home.

Do you normally eat fast food, or is it unusual for you? I rarely eat it, and these days when I do, I often feel ill afterwards.
    I eat less than the average American but I have it at least a couple times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfantastich View Post
    Sounds like a bit of a one off, I wouldnt worry whilst this convention is going. It sounds like it will fix itself
    Hopefully that is the case. It is just frustrating getting a rare opportunity like a three some and not being in the right physiological state.

Quote Originally Posted by BFTrick View Post
    I was just worried about doing something that the other guy would find unacceptable. Ex. can I make out with hid girl when he is in the bathroom getting ready? I was worrying about stuff like that.
    I would'nt do that mate, you'll have more to worry about than no labido. Your just playing the second sausage, your not in love with her.

The more anxious you become the worse you will get, you have so much stress with work, new enviorment dont you think your expecting to much from yourself sounds like you just need to get back to your normal lifestyle with all this stress it will be a ulcer that will become the biggest problem for you.Chill a little dont worry about it and hey in a 3 way most of us would have performance issues.If you get the chance take a walk from the convention,learn to breathe again *hug* you will be fine.
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp