+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Long/WILD story - Lost my virginity tonight (TRUE!)

Long/WILD story - Lost my virginity tonight (TRUE!)

Get ready. Half of you won't believe it, but I swear it happened. I have NO reason to lie over the net, and it was a ****in' AWESOME time!!!! Begin . . .

So I went to a beefsteak tonight. The entrance fee was $50 and it included all the beefsteak and beer I can drink. The fun part? It was at the club that one of my best friends works at and so it was guys only, and there were gonna be a gang of strippers there. So I brought a hundred bucks (fifty bucks to tip the ladies for their various antics).

When we get there, the strippers show up about an hour later (six of them) after we had finished the beefsteaks and the tables were clean. Their manager gets on the microphone and says, "No slapping, no punching, no direct contact with their genitals [I assume to prevent STDs], tip them well, and if they say no, it means no."

So the strippers come out one by one and start their thing. They start off stripping a bit and masterbating in front of us. We were allowed to touch whatever we wanted as long as we tipped them and they were ok with it. I saw girls using vibrators, dildos, strapping a dildo to some guys head and him "head-fcuking" her, girls smoking cigarettes with their twat, girls masterbating each other, and abunch of other shit I can barely remember!

I figured this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I go up to a girl, tip her, and get a bit of a hand job (just enough to get me hard). I got a little bored with her and so went to another girl and whispered in her ear, "I want you to ride me." So she puts on a strapon on me, I lie down on the table, and she gets cheered on as she rides me in various positions for about ten minutes. I was holding the dildo erect and so her vagina was slapping against my hand for a while. Then she puts her pussy over my face and goes down (and deepthroats) the dildo while I rub my face in her twat (didn't want to REALLY eat her out since, well, she's probably fairly dirty - but I have to say, it smelled really good. Must have been scented lube she put on the dildo)

I finish that up, tip her about ten bucks and then find out that some other stripper is lactating (must've just had a kid - her belly looked like she might have, but she had lost enough weight to STILL look hot as hell!) So I gather a crowd, say "Watch this", and tell some other guy to squeeze her tit as I catch the spewing milk in my mouth (In the words of Tony the Tiger, it tasted, 'GRRRRRRRREEAT!').

Then they go to the bathroom and start blowing and screwing guys for money (yup. If you haven't figured it out, they were prostitutes, not strippers). So I'm slightly drunk (not TOO much, only had like five beers all night) have some money left over, so I walk in the bathroom and talk to the girl that rode me.

"How much for a handjob?"

"40 for this [motions a handjob], 60 for this [motions a blowjob], and a hundred for this [motions sex]"

Me - "Ah man. I got bills to pay. I don't know if I can swing forty for a handjob"

Her - "I'll tell you what. I can do it for thirty, but that's the LOWEST I can go."

Me - "You know what? That's fair. I'll be right back"

I go to the ATM and grab an extra 20 (I had ten in my wallet). She tells me to go to the last stall, I pull down my pants, she sits on the toilet and lubes up and starts going at it. She says, "Oh man. This is a nice ****. I really wish I could **** it. You must satisfy a LOT of women" I kept tellin her I was a virgin, but she never believed it.

Me - "Well how much more to do that? I'm likin' what you're doing right now and wouldn't mind a little extra."

Her - "I'll tell you what. It's been a long time since I've been laid [yeah right!] and I really like this big ****, so I'll do it for just twenty more."

Me - "What the hell? I came this far. I'll be right back" so I go to the ATM and get another twenty.

So we go to the stall, I sit down on the toilet, she attempts to put on a condom with her mouth, gives up and puts it on with her hands while lubing it up, and rides me for a few minutes making slutty noises while I fondle her ass and her breasts.

It felt really good. I can see why people like having sex! So after a few minutes I whisper in her ear, "Let's switch around . . ." so she leans over the toilet (still in the stall) and I proceed to start going at it doggy-style. She had a nice small tattoo on her lower back and it felt AWESOME! I get slick and start fondling her butthole and then say, "How much for the two-hole?" She says, "A lot more than twenty." I say, "Ah . .. never mind. I'm having plenty of fun as it is." However many minutes later, I'm done and feelin GRRRRRRREEEEEEEEAT!

So I thank her, she thanks me for makin' her feel good, we part ways and I have a big goofy smile on my face! WHAT A ****ING NIGHT!!!!

Feelin' good. Got TWO things off the list! (One being lose the virginity, the other being have sex with a prostitute . . . a fantasy of mine - 'You haven't played until you paid')

Oh man. I'm feelin' good. Finally done with that roadblock!

Alexi

[EDIT] PS - I'm sure that all that "big ****" and "keep women satisfied" talk was just business, but that's allright. I didn't really care cause I was busy gettin' some! FINALLY!
    Last edited by sfalexi; 29-01-05 at 01:45 PM.

Wow. You banged a whore in a bathroom. On your first time.

Words...fail me.

Sorry, were you looking for a congratulations or somethin?
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

That was a hell of a night my friend. haha. But i'd rather be safe and not go for prostitutes. could get aids you know. and that sucks ass..
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Sorry, were you looking for a congratulations or somethin?
    Congratulations Sfalexi.

So you lost your virginity to a whore? I'm with Cybog on this one.
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha well atleast she didn't put a dick out of her pants, now that would have been a hilarious story.

and i wouldn't lose my shit to a prostitute but to each their own. as long as you're having fun in the process. live for the moment right??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

prostitute or no, we all pay for it one way or another.
    my opinion is better than yours.

OK Im REALLY upset here with you...you didnt tell me first damnit~Ive been waiting for how many weeks for a story like this? Ok, Im not going to judge you, I know whats been going on, but congrats on losing it! No matter how I know you've been dying to get there! So welcome to club of all horniness now!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

oh ma gawd i am laughing so hard right now.

that was ****ing great!!!!!! Congrats. The time finally Came
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

That's pretty awesome. Were these prostitutes even hot thou? Point me in their direction.... lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional
    live for the moment right??
    lol. EXACTLY!
    Quote Originally Posted by D'Artagnan
    prostitute or no, we all pay for it one way or another.
    I just sidestepped dinners, dating, and the whole awkard part about not having to call her back cause you DON'T want more than a one-night thing. Cost about the same though monetarily . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel
    OK Im REALLY upset here with you...you didnt tell me first damnit~Ive been waiting for how many weeks for a story like this? Ok, Im not going to judge you, I know whats been going on, but congrats on losing it! No matter how I know you've been dying to get there! So welcome to club of all horniness now!
    You weren't online last night at 1 AM. Otherwise you WOULD have been the first to know! And don't worry about judging me. We all judge each other. The only difference is that I don't know any of you, and probably WILL never know any of you, and so it really doesn't matter. I'm not gonna go around telling girls that my first time was with a whore in the bathroom of a nightclub. ESPECIALLY not telling them that I meant "whore" in the most literal sense of the word!!! So I won't have to worry about anyone I actually KNOW judging me.

But man! What a WILD freakin' night! I had a BLAST cutting loose like that!

And misombra, there ya go! Now you had some entertainment off of my night too!
    Quote Originally Posted by laguna
    That's pretty awesome. Were these prostitutes even hot thou?
    They were pretty hot. More of a higher end ring of girls (the owners of the club are high rollers, both 'connected' with a certain Italian orgbanization and so they weren't gonna skimp on complete shiit.) It was run by a guy who manages the girls. Mostly for bachelor parties and the like (private parties only, as was this one). So when you see a bachelor party or something, it's the same girls that are there.

In hindsight (of the next day with less alcohol in my system), I should have done it with the black chick. She was WAY hot and definitely the hottest one in the group. THe problem was I didn't see her much of the night so I forgot about her when I stepped into the girls' "office" to negotiate (she was probably busy with a client). Ah well. I still got a good one!

Alexi

OMG I thought this day would never come! Congrats man.

LoL! That was funny as hell. Man oh man... I'd never lose it to a prostitute though. DIIIIRRRRRTTTTYYY! Bleh! Congrats though!

Normally I would never agree with Cybog, but I do.

I'm actually quite disgusted by this. I mean, you have always been the one that thought you would lose it to someone you at least cared for. I think losing it to a whore is disgraceful and doesn't even count as real sex. It meant nothing to her and she'll never give you a second thought again. Plus, who would want to tell a story that they lost there virginity to a prostitute. Thats disgusting. My respect for you has just gone out the window.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast