+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why women always choose the other guy

Umm... I'm considered a geek by most.... I know technology on a pretty deep level. I grew up a comic book junkie (mainly spiderman, if it's not obvious) and even though i dont have comics anymore I'm still a huge fan of all the characters I grew up loving. I'm really a big kid half the time, but I know when to be serious. I have a cat who acts like a dog. I keep myself busy with work but if I have free time, it usually goes straight to the xbox (unless the girl wants to do something). I'm not very social.... Being surrounded by people i don't know irritates me very easily and I hate being in crowds.

I'm also a HUGE sarcastic asshole. I know that some people don't like that, but I have a lot of fun with it. I don't do it 100% of the time, I know when it's inappropriate and I pick my moments, but I have a lot of moments But to keep from pissing others off, I've made sure to only surround myself with people who get my sarcasm.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head for now.... I'm sure there are "flaws" that girls may find in me that I maybe didn't consider flaws, but none of them tell me.

They don't sound like flaws, maybe the sarcasm does rub people the wrong way, but overall you have just described your personality and interests. Do the girls you usually go for share your interests? Are they also not a fan of social situations? Maybe you are just meeting people you aren't compatible with and when they work this out they move on.

Again it seems to me you just haven't met the right person yet. Don't stress about that, a lot of us on here haven't either.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234