+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she miss me too?

Does she miss me too?

I've really appreciated the feedback on my prior thread. The other question I had is why do I feel like she is having a great time, meanwhile, I am suffering. I have to think that its tough to a degree for the dumper after the break up too, right? I mean we didn't have a fight, she just "wasn't 100 committed". We did care for eachother.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    It shouldn't matter whether she misses you, even though you feel it should. Just try to think she doesn't even think about you so it's easier to move on and not think about her.

The missing part of an ended relationship on either side is just nostalgia. Remembering the good, forgetting the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Snow4life06 View Post
    I've really appreciated the feedback on my prior thread. The other question I had is why do I feel like she is having a great time, meanwhile, I am suffering. I have to think that its tough to a degree for the dumper after the break up too, right? I mean we didn't have a fight, she just "wasn't 100 committed". We did care for eachother.
    If she really cared for you, but simply didn't feel it was right for her, then it is likely she too will still feel a degree of 'remorse' or 'guilt', if those are even the right words.

It's easy to imagine the other person, the 'dumper', to be all fine and dandy, but it isn't always the case.

A few times when I have broken it off, and for legitimate reasons, I have felt rotten about it and sad that the other person was hurt.

In fact, there have been times when I'd rather have been the one dumped as I know I can get over it, whereas I hate hurting others.

So, if you both really did care for one another, it is likely she is hurting somewhat too.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by Snow4life06 View Post
    Hey Snow,

I was the 'dumper' 5 weeks ago and we have had complete NC ever since. I saw his mug on a dating site one week after we broke up which completely changed the way I viewed him and the way he felt about me, thinking he mustn't of cared about me too much if he could replace me so easy. But this wasn't the case at all, truth is this guy can't be alone and was more than likely going to just transfer his emotions onto someone else, considering when I broke up with him he said it was going to 'destroy' him and he would never get over me.

You can rest assured she misses you but obviously doesn't show it coz she has decided things are over. I miss my ex occasionally but have had to remain strong cos as much as I would love to see him, hang out with him, even hug and kiss him I know I can't so I am doing everything I can to push those thoughts out of my mind when they pop up and move on with my life.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

women are stronger then men when comes to this part dude, grieving mode is unknown time for us, like me forcing my self to hate her but inside of me feel the same thing you feel too bro. Take as longer time you need dude, moving on is easy but to leave behind sweet memories is hard. For me now its almost 4months being apart from her at times i feel great at times i do miss her, so just need to be strong and try to keep your head up high bro...cheers