+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Opinions wanted

Oh don't get me wrong, I had other shroom experiences that were awesome, I was just inadequately prepared for my first time. Didn't help that my ex took me to a friends place to try shrooms for the first time and his 'friend' was an absolute woman hater. I didn't realise that before going out there. It can be disconcerting tripping off your nut with random pictures of naked women which he had cut the heads and feet off strewn randomly around the walls.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Any thoughts about going back on AD's? After all this shit, I'm now considering it. Eurgh...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Ummmm I've had thoughts. Again, I wonder if I am too damaged to cope without them, but I'd go back into counselling (which is very hit and miss) before I'd go back on meds. As much as some days suck I'm really enjoying not feeling like a pill popper.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I'd rather be a pill popper than spend most of my day contemplating running knives up my arm just to feel something different. And it's only gettin' worse. Coming of AD's really was not a good idea.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Since you did the cold turkey thing, I'd highly recommend going back on them for a while. I've tried to do the cold turkey thing in the past and had to go back.

Go to your doctor and tell them what you've done. They'll put you back on them and when you stabilise they can wean you off if you still want to come off them.

As I said in another thread, I used to cut myself (well before emos occurred), so I can related to the urge to hurt oneself. Please talk to your doctor before it gets much worse.

I don't see the point going back on them to come off again... if I'm already off em'...

If it's going to stop you from wanting to slice your arms, it might be an idea.

But I know exactly what you mean. It's a sucky situation to be in.

You should know as well as I, AD's don't have THAT much of a profound effect (Unless you count being emotionally devoid a success) and I've been on several. Sometimes, it's just better to get by on your own merit.

Oh for sure. I think I have realized I would rather feel too much than too little.

Amen to that, sistah!

I don't know if I can do this any more.

Maybe feeling too much isn't a good thing after all.

I have 'shiver' in my head, which isn't a good sign.

If you aren't familiar with the song the first few lines are

"I've been contemplating suicide
    but it really doesn't suit my style
    I think I'll just act bored instead
    and keep the blood I would have shed"

Now hubby is coming home from work early because he just rang me and I bawled my eyes out to him.

Sometimes I hate being me.

Don't worry Minx. That shiver in your head is just lacking of B complex Vitamins.. Which causes your nerves to do this. You're going off some medication and you have to experince these symptoms. Just keep going and don't loose faith... Ofcourse you can do it... You're a wownderful mom and wife. God be with you.
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

I was in a rush and missspelled some words... Sorry
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

MaidenMinx --- "Shivers" = Headshocks? I kinda' enjoy that sensation.

As for feeling too much, I understand what you mean. I find myself watching the most random shit, but something would kinda' set me off. Nostalgia seems to be the main culprit. Anything that's related to my childhood makes me feel like tearing. I don't quite understand it to be honest. Hope all is well. Have a joint and you'll be sweet... until the high wears off that is.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I don't know if I can do this any more.

Maybe feeling too much isn't a good thing after all.

I have 'shiver' in my head, which isn't a good sign.

If you aren't familiar with the song the first few lines are

"I've been contemplating suicide
    but it really doesn't suit my style
    I think I'll just act bored instead
    and keep the blood I would have shed"

Now hubby is coming home from work early because he just rang me and I bawled my eyes out to him.

Sometimes I hate being me.
    I think this has been mentioned already, but I think you're going through menopause, at the very least (maybe) you're peri-monopausal. If you're over 40 you're not too young. My mother was a raving lunatic (least thats what it seemed like to me) of rants and tears and "hot sweats" begining in her late thirties. She had her last period at 45. Have you had your hormone levels checked out, Minx?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 19-08-11 at 07:41 AM. Reason: to add:
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast