+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm stuck in a love triangle.. need advice.

I'm stuck in a love triangle.. need advice.

Story:

Girl1 and I dated years ago. We loved each other secretively because I was afraid to say it, and she didn't want to say it yet. After about 6 months, she ended the relationship thinking that it wasn't going to work between us, because I couldn't say i love you, and I was extremely busy with school. A few months had past, and we saw each other on the street. We sort of caught up and stuff and talked a bit about our past. It turned out she loved me and I loved her, but it was too late for she had herself another boyfriend. For a whole year, I fell in love again with a woman who's with someone else despite that I resented her for leaving me. After a year, I thought It just wasn't healthy to hold on hoping that she would come back to me, so I started dating again. After a week into my new relationship, I found out that girl1 broke up with her bf. She still had feelings for me and wanted me back as I did. I told her about my new gf, yet she said she would hold on to me. I still love her. So, now I'm stuck with two women.

I really see my future with girl1 since we have loved each other secretively and not, for three years. And my current gf, girl2, who I've been with for 3 months now just found out about girl1 because I told her. Girl2 is one of the most sweetest people I know, and I just love talking with her. I've just started falling for her, and she cares a lot about me, but I really really don't want to break her fragile heart. She doesn't deserve to be hurt. She has bad experience with her ex's and told me I was the best bf she's ever had. I dated her for 4 months thinking that my feelings for girl1 would go away or girl1's feelings for me would go away.. but the truth is our love never crippled.

If I was completely clear and single, girl2 and I would be totally happy together. I've never had such great laughs and conversations with anyone than girl2, but our relationship is still fresh. I totally broke her sweet little heart today when I revealed the truth to her. I felt SO BAD because I have never broke anyone's heart before. I feel like she's going to do something stupid to herself or her life... her life was just turning around after she met me. :'( Girl2 is a much stronger woman than girl1 and has many guys going after her, but since we've been through many things together, its hard to break up with her.

I want to be with both girls, but there's no way in hell that can work. How do I go about choosing, and what can I do to minimize the heartbreak with the one I don't choose?

It doesn't matter because you will have to live with the consequences of your choice.