+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Loving you is letting you go

Loving you is letting you go

In school years, many female walked past John (not his real name). However, John only concentrated in his studies and nothing else. He did not find anything amissed..

Even when he entered the society to work, he did not pay much attention to the working ladies around him.

However, one day, someone entered into his life. She was new to the industry, her name was Laura (not her real name). Laura was so helpless in her new job. John took sympathy of her and helped her several times in her work.

Soon, John and Laura were always seen together at the workplace. Slowly, John felt that his life had changed. He began to care alot about Laura. And one day, he held her hand as they walked to her apartment. Laura did not resist. John advanced and kiss her at her lips and their lips never part for the next 5 minutes. After kissing, Laura apologised to John who was puzzled by the apology.

After a few moments, Laura told John that she was attached with a guy for 5 years. His heart broke... John experienced the peak and trough of love on the very night. He stepped back and walked away alone, but was held back by her. Laura could not bear to let him go. She wanted to be with John, but to maintain a relationship that can never made known.

John loved Laura so much that he continued with her even knowing she was seeing another guy. Whenever Laura's boyfriend was unable to meet up with her, John became her back-up. With just a call, John would be with her. John felt horrible with such a relationship although he loved her alot.

After a year of struggle, John decided that he had to let Laura go as he really loved her too much and do not want to mess her life. He hardened his feelings and did things that hurt Laura. He refused to pick up her calls when she was in need of a listening ear. Laura was upset and asked John if he wanted to break up. John nodded and everything ceased. Laura never wanted to see John again.

Now, after a year since the break, John and Laura, are just like normal working colleagues. However, to John, he has never forget about Laura. He has never wake up not thinking about Laura. However, he did not regret on his decision to stop their relationship.

What do you think?

Visit [url]http://lifejunctions.invisionplus.net[/url]

Oh wow, that is such a sad, but good story!!
    <3
    I will always love you, even if you don't...

Yes, I agree.

(I'm not flooding the site just to see my name because I'm toasted. I swear!!)

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Personally I can't stand these love stories.

They should re-name the subforum to just "Stories". So it didn't focus so much on the sappy ones.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeJunctions
    What do you think?
    Laura = Whore.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    Laura = Whore.
    i agree with Only-virgins... what a whore
    you may regret what you do, but you'll regret what you don't do so much more.

Puzzle of human emotion and love....

but the girl is definitely such a whore heheheheheh

I love my ex so much. But because of difference in religion. so I let him go. He will find someone who loves him and also same religion as him.. hai...
    Break ups because of religion alone only, Is hurtful..
    :: Dots Dot

Laura didn't truely love John, otherwise the ending should be happy and satisfying

The title should be changed to "If you want to be someone's *****/fallback plan, you should grow a sac and get rid of them".
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

This is my first message.

Yeah, a sappy story, but I think it gives a much better way to look at relationships. Average person looks at love as something to hold onto, control. "Letting go" is seen as weakness, from my perception of men (and women?) anyway.

Re-framing "letting go" as an act of courage, strength, and love is much more freeing than beating yourself up with depression over why it didn't "work out."

Probably won't eliminate hurt entirely, but certainly puts a different spin on relationships.

If I would have been John I would have asked Laura if she wants to go out with me and one of my several girlfriends and have a wonderful evening together all of us..bringing God knows where.. after all if Laura is so easy going she may appreciate even more exciting experiences.. and after I would have felt it is HER headache to let ME go or not..
    Cheers, Franco