it all started in won late 2003 skewl yr when i met a guy name blinky her frum mah home gal...at furst...i wasnt reali in luv with hem...i guess i kinda cheated on hem tha furst 3 dae of our relationship...yah...sum guys frum stockton and nc kame soo wee went with them to tha beach...it was fun cuz i was realli highper...i mean realli realli...i was all over tha guys like hell...wee freak dance and i also drunk two bottles of beer...they b saying dang gurl...ur onli 13 and u kan alreadi handle tat much...im all hell yah...i kan handle ne thang...mah home gals was kinda scare cuz they didnt want meeh to get drunk...ofcourse i wont...like i say...i kan handle ne thang...ehhehe...welp...ne ways...lets get to tha point...des won guy liked meeh...he was all ova meeh and hugging meeh and kissing meeh on the cheek and stuff...won of mah home gal recorded us on tha video camera...thea was 4 guys...3 were yangs and won was ah xiong...im ah yang in fact...meeh and dose yang dudes talked it over...i was related to won of dose dudes...won of them was mah long lost cuzz...so...yah...i was having so much fun tat i foegot bout mah boi...ehhehe...welp...tha xiong guy asked if i was taken...i said no...sill singo too tha fullest...b waiting foe hem...he said yah...den...after tat...wee took them to tha plaza...wee got thea and walk through tha plaza...wee sat down and talked...all of us did...den...like...not evan ah sec. mah boi call mah home gals cell phone...he’s all...babe..y arnt u home...i got scared so i kinda walked sumwhea else and talked to hem alone...i told hem tat i was with sum of mah cuz tat kame frum stockton...ofcourse tat was true...buddam...i didnt tell hem bout tha drinking and tha xiong boi...he got mad at meeh...soo...we went home...tha xiong boi called meeh ah player and got soo mad at meeh...i was scared to go home so i told them to drop meeh off bye tha corner of mah house...they did...it was around 9 pm and mah babie finalli kalled meeh...i was sill kinda lying...yah...he said tat it was beetur off if wee were frans...i said no and told hem i sill luv hem...i didnt want to let hem go...he kalled mah bexfran and told her tat he ish mad at her foe taking meeh with her...she party line meeh and didnt tell meeh he was on tha line...i was hella cring and said tat i neva luved ne won as much as i luv hem...i mean...it was onli 3 daes tat wee known eachother...he heard evarything...mah home gal jux told meeh to not cri...i said i really luv hem bud didnt knoe y i did tat...guess i jux wanted to have sum fun rite...welp...wee hung up...i was outside talking on tha phone tat tyme...i threw tha phone to tha ground and it broked...i had to go inside and change tha phone...(wee had lots of phone in tha house)...he kalled meeh and said sowie foe making meeh cri....he said tat he jux wanted to test meeh if i kare foe hem...so...he said he guess i did kare foe hem...i told hem to neva do tat again...im dose kind of gurls who noe how luv feels like...i’ve been broken heart foe many tymes now...im onli ah 8th grader and i’ve alreadi been heart broken...welp...i dont look 13 buddam i am...i look 18...tats wat most peeps says...or they say tat i’m already ah daughter in law...hehehe...i’m all...hell no...shit...mah ass...ehhehe...i’m sill 13 men...i started dating in 6th grade...ne wayse...i realli luv hem now...wee been dating foe almost 2 month and i realli realli luv hem...he’s ah nice guy and kares ah lot...he’s mom pretti kewl...yah...i talked to her wonce on tha phone...mah stupid boi made meeh...welp...tha point ish tat...mah mom wont let us date...she’s trying to break us apart and evarytyme she yells at meeh or lecture meeh...i kall hem up and tell hem bout it...wee planned to get marri soon cuz wee dont want our parents to kome between our relationship...he’s parents are not buddam mah ish...infact...she’s not mah real mom...she’s mah step mom onli...tat’s y...evarytyme mah mom yells at meeh bout our relationship...i will cri and kall hem and say tat i dont want to live no more...i jux want to die...tha more i luv hem...tha more mah parents yell at meeh...tha more i kare bout hem...tha more pain komes to meeh...if wee dont get each other den let us both die...wee would say tat if won of us leaves furst...den tha furst won bex kome get tha other won...i would cri and cri and cri...and he dont want meeh to cri...he will jux buy ah plane ticket and take meeh home with hem...he lives in portland and i live in eureka...it was ah long distance away...i thought i would neva c hem...frum tat dae on mah mom ish sill trying to stop us...buddam i wont let her...i kare lots bout luv...evaytyme mah mom yells at meeh...i run to mah home gals house and stay thea really long until he kalls thea...he would make meeh go bac home and stay home...welp...mah b-dae was koming up and all i wanted was tha bex b-dae evar..in mah whole lyfe...mah b-dae was alwayse tha worst...i alwayse find mah guys cheating on meeh and not showing up on tat dae...i alwayse cri on tat dae cuz it neva cheers meeh up evan tho it was mah b-dae...des tyme...mah wish kame true...he did kome foe mah b-dae...he quite hes job jux to kome...i was so happi...buddam i didnt want hem to quite hes job...i told hem to go bac...to hes job ofcorse...he kame to mah b-dae and i was excited...we hung out tha whole dae...i will alwayse remember des special dae foe eva...he hold meeh in hes arms and i was realli happi...when he was going to go home...i didnt want hem to go cuz i knoe tat i will realli miss hem...i hold hem realli tite and wouldnt let hem go...bud i had to...i kouldnt sleep al nite...wee talked like 24/7 and wee both sill miss eachother ah lot...evan tho he kame too c meeh...i sill miss hem...evan tho i’m in hes arms i say tat i sill miss hem...rite now...we’re sill worrying bout mah mom’s lilo problem...i jux wish she kould feel wat wee both feel...i mean...she should knoe...she was in luv when she was a young ladee too rite...y cant sum parents jux get there kid’s luv lyfe...

blinky...i will neva let u go...neva eva...

like wee both said...ciag thiab tuag los wb yuav sib tau...yog tsis sib tau tiam no cas cia tuag mam los tos...haus ntseb tes kom wb sib tos tau...thov koj nco ncoo wb tej lus nov mom...kuv tseem kawm nus rau raub siab mus txog hnub tuag...yog koj mus ua thej...thov los tos kuv...hos yog kuv mus...kuv mas los tos koj...cia wb sib hlub rau hauv duab dab...yeej yuav tsis muaj hnub kuv yuav nciam koj mus li...nyob ntiaj teb no...vim kuv ntsib txoj kev mob siab tau tso tseg...kuv thiaj yuav kawm tus hlub kuv tiag tseg kom kuv txhob tseg txoj kev mob siab no dua...

babie...evan tho mah mom and cousins r like tat...they will neva seperate us...i promise u...i will luv u foe eva till death do us part....

note: if u guysa eva have ah special sumwon...hold tat person tite and dont let go...mayb u will regret hem/her...luv ish hard to find...luv kan make u cri...luv kan break ur heart...nothing kan or will buy luv frum u if u realli knoe wat luv ish all bout...frens kan alwayse turned on u and make u let ur luv go...tat’s wat happen to meeh lots of tyme...now i knoe...frens kan alwayse turned on ur bac...not onli ur fren bud mayb ur bexfren....foegives tha wons who broke ur heart...cuz...they knoe tat they will regret when they find out tha truth...evan tho they hurt u soo bad...foegive them foe wonce...they will learn thea lesson...

by mIsS_LilO_iNnOcEnT