+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't find the right person

Can't find the right person

I mean I've talked to loads of girls an been out with a few but it ends up bad.

When am i ganna meet the one, i try to keep motivated i mean liked this girl we talked for a bit an she said she can only be mates.

i am only 18 im failing alot these days just stressful!!!! i dont want to give up but at times i feel like i should!

i am going to start a new college soon im looking for a serious person

im so angry!!
    The road is coming to an end just catch the highway and meet someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Dank View Post

When am i ganna meet the one, i try to keep motivated i mean liked this girl we talked for a bit an she said she can only be mates.

i am only 18 im failing alot these days just stressful!!!! i dont want to give up but at times i feel like i should!

im so angry!!

Relax man you're 18 years old I know you want the right girl now, everyone does but it will come in time and most likely when you are not looking. Times will be tough, I was single for over 4 years when out of the blue at the most unexpected time I met the girl that is now my wife.

You only find someone when you stop looking. Well that has been my experience anyway. The more worked up you get about it, the less chance you have. Dunno why. It just seems to work that way.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Love happens spontaneously. Stop looking for it and just enjoy life, it will happen eventually
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

Thanks guys .... i'm not going to expect anything from anyone just enjoy life
    The road is coming to an end just catch the highway and meet someone else

Yes, you are young. Try to enjoy your life and everything else will fall into place. And you will meet lots of new people in college, so there will be a much greater dating pool to choose from.

Also, remember this - every relationship fails until the one that does. It is simply life.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Quote Originally Posted by Dank View Post

im so angry!!
    Patience, Grasshopper.

You're young, don't be in a rush. The last thing you want to do is get tied up in a serious relationship with the wrong person when the right one finally comes along. You have plenty of time.

Agree with what everybody said. I'm 31 and still haven't found 'the one'..like to think I have now, but I will probably never know for sure. I can't think of any of my married friends who met their spouse at age 18 or younger.

At least you date, so you at least have that going for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo1114 View Post
    Agree with what everybody said. I'm 31 and still haven't found 'the one'..like to think I have now, but I will probably never know for sure. I can't think of any of my married friends who met their spouse at age 18 or younger.

At least you date, so you at least have that going for you.
    You will know.

When you can put a ring on her finger and do it without reservation, with nothing in your heart but joy, you've gotten it right.

I didn’t find my true love until I was 24. Enjoy your youth because time goes by so fast. Funny, I often felt like you when I was 18. One day you will look back and laugh.