+ Follow This Topic

Thread: personal growth

personal growth

This quote is a life changing quote. It is an absolute truth in our world. And if you can embrace this message it will unlock immiediate transformational power in your life.
    Too often in life our species tends to complain about the situaion we are in or the people in our life. We complain about the weather, about poorly skilled basketball teammates (this one is me), we complain about our children not living up to our expectations, we complain about our boss etc etc. I understand that we all complain. Some people complain because it makes them feel better, it lets them vent, or it’s a way to point out that the mistake is on someone else (thereby feeding their ego and sense of importance.) But as soon as you do that you lose a tremendous amount of power to change the situation. For example, if you’re playing basketball and your teammate is playing bad. You will get a much better outcome, you will have more power in changing the outcome, if you motivate your teammate instead of complaining. Likewise, don’t complain about being overweight – find ways to motivate yourself to lose weight.
    Take a look at things in your life that you currently complain about. Find at least 1 thing you can say or do to motivate change in that area. Now you’re in the realm of personal growth.
    personal growth

Could this help me find the right person ayy
    The road is coming to an end just catch the highway and meet someone else