+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't understand why I got done so wrong..:(

I don't understand why I got done so wrong..:(

To sum up a long story...I am 38, my ex is 41. Last year we were both separated from our spouses. Together a year before he went to Iraq. I have 2 small boys. He comes back from Iraq and insists we live together. I loved him very much, but I wasn't ready- my kids were still adjusting to my divorce, my Dad just died, etc. I just wanted a little more time. I am also pretty attractive, great personality and I "thought" a pretty good catch. We made a great couple and had great sex. I would have married him. But I didn't let him live with me. In fact, he pretty much chased me alot and just professed his love constantly- a few times I thought I was pregnant. He tried that too on purpose a few times. 6 months after I told him we werent living together, a collegue of mine blows the news and recently discovered he wasn't living on base...but with another woman. An ex-butch dyke none the less....Fat, Ugly, thinning hair...Gross! I was livid! I packed up his shit, called her (she is a local teacher) blew his ass in and threw the shit on her porch! She was devistated also, but "so in love with him". She showed me all around thier home- she cooks, cleans and wipes his ass practically. She showed me credit card billls that she paid WHEN HE TOOK ME OUT! I dumped him faster than a NY minute. Now the last year he continues to profess his love to me, begs me to take him back, he messed up....he loves me...etc...Here are my questions? Why TF do you still live with someone you don't love...why would you go from a Barbie like to to her???? She pays the bills and cooks for you...WTF? I loved him, but I will not tolerate BS....WHy did he do this and why can't he let me go? Why wouldhe stay with her?????? why why why???

People do mistakes, and love cant be understood. He probably found it interesting to try something new and just have a change.

However, you should not take him back. We men (some men) do mistakes, and if you take him back he will probably feel like he could get away with something like that again.
    Dont take him back, things will only get worse and you will be even more broken.

[QUOTE=devildog0217;748056] In fact, he pretty much chased me alot and just professed his love constantly- a few times I thought I was pregnant. He tried that too on purpose a few times.QUOTE]

what, i don't get it? do you mean he poked a hole in the condom or something to try to "keep" you? that is so creepy and such a violation of you- i can't believe you would be ok with that? he sounds completely crazy to me, to be honest, pathological liar. even if it makes you feel better to focus on the physical flaws of the other woman compared to you, it doesn't matter how attractive or not attractive she is, obviously he cheated on you and did you wrong on many levels, and since he is still with her, that is not going to change.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, whose the fairest of them all? Apparently looks aren't everyone's first priority.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion