+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A stroy of my life. What do you think about?

A stroy of my life. broken. need advice..

Hello

This is a story about my life. This part of my life is called "Love". In 2008 at second half of year after some days of exploring a social network, a photo attracted me, i saw a very beautiful girl, from that moment my life became different, every day, every hour, every minute, every second i think about that girl. She is very beautiful, i can say that she is most beautiful girl i have seen in my life, i can't life without thinking about she. She is like a pricess, everyone wants to talk with she, to meet with she, and even to know she, she have dated a lot of boys, maybe better than me, so i don't know if i have any chances to become an inportant person in her life. I'd like to love she, to be with she, but something stops me that feeling make me feel so bad . Every time I see she I feel better, she is like a sunrise, very beautiful and everytime different,and every time I think that she is more beautiful than before and this make me love she more and more <3. Sometimes when i talk with she my impression is like she feels something for me, but then I back to reality and say to myself " no way... she talks with all like that ", i'm only a friend for she, it's not very good for me, but thats life... Its funny to love someone for more than 3 years and to start talking with she only within a year ago, and became like a simple friend...

What do you think about?
    Last edited by Positive+; 18-08-11 at 12:15 AM.

Would I be right in guessing that English is not your first language?

If you want to know if you have a chance, ask her out. It's that simple.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Yes you're right English is not my first language. I hope you can understand what i wrote , sorry for my bad english btw.

I did it, but as always after her answer i just got more questions than an answer. After her words I thought that i have a good chance, but then, in our discussion i noticed some changes.. then after some days i accidentally saw she with somebody... ~_~//

No need to apologise, I just wanted to clarify that.

I think it is time for you to move on. There are many beautiful people out there. You will find someone who doesn't confuse you.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Yes maybe you're right, there are a lot of beautiful people.. but when i see a girl my brain automatically says that " That girl is good, but <> is much better, and i start to think about she again ", by the way after another some days I saw some updates on her profile, and she is single again.. she wrote to me, and we had very nice discussion, i don't know what to do, and what to think...I just can't understand she.. :|

Thanks for the reply, and for the advice, I think i'll try to move on.

If she is newly single again she will need time to get over her last relationship. If you feel so strongly about her, give her a little time, stay her friend and try asking her out again. If she says anything but yes, you'll know she isn't interested and you can move on knowing you tried.

Thanks that is really good advice, thank you. She really need some time... I'll keep to be Positive and to think so. A lot of things made me feel so bad, it's hard to be positive in my case.. but if I lost my dreams, it will break my heart at all. I hope everything will be cool! Thanks again for the reply, it makes me to feel a bit better.