+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I get assaulted and somehow I'm the bad guy.....

I get assaulted and somehow I'm the bad guy.....

This is a pretty crazy situation and I'm still a little lost as to how everything happened, but here it goes.

I had been seeing this girl for a week or so after talking to her for a few weeks before via text and phone. We seemed to hit it off pretty well and on our second night together we spent a good portion of the party we were at either laying together on the couch, or making out on the trunk of her car. Things seemed to be going good and I really really liked this girl. She fell asleep in my arms, so I assumed she at least felt comfortable with me.

So Friday night we're at another party and it goes ok. Not as close, but we still kiss goodnight and we both leave at around 2:30-3:00AM. I quickly realize that I am a bit too close to the BAC limit to be driving. I wasn't that drunk, but I was probably close to the limit and I didn't want to get pulled over so I stop in a parking lot and decide to wait an hour or so before going home.

So I'm in the parking lot just listening to the radio and I decide I need to look at a business card I have in my wallet because I'm trying to remember some info on it. I can't get to my wallet because my back pockets are buttoned shut. So I open my door and step out to get it.......then all of a sudden someone hits me in the side of the head and before I know it I'm being attacked by 4 guys. 2 are hitting me, and the other 2 are in my car destroying stuff.

Before I know what happened they're gone. I lie there for a bit covered in blood and try to get my bearings. I get back in my car and drive somewhere else to get away. I try furiously to call that girl because for some reason she's the only name I can think of. My phone was broken so all I could do was use the voice control on my car to dial, so I had to say the full name. Her's was the only name I could think of. She wasn't answering so I decided I was going to drive to her apartment.

After driving and probably running a few red lights I stumble to her place and finally get her to answer her door. She is terrified. She doesn't talk to me, doesn't touch me, nothing. Her roommate ends up doing the first aid. They call the cops and they show up in a few minutes.

Before the cops even walk in the door they start accusing me of stuff. They claim that because nothing was stolen that I'm lying. They have it in their head that I either did it to myself or that I'm a drug dealer and the whole thing was a deal gone bad.....

The cops do nothing, and basically tell me to go home. When I'm gone they tell the girl that she should stay away from me because I'm probably a drug dealer......flat out lies. I've never done anything like that in my life, nor did they find any evidence in my car to suggest that. It's ridiculous.

So the next day, she breaks up with me. Apparently some other person at the party had told her that she thought she had seen me doing drugs.......which is not true. I just couldn't believe what I was hearing. I go from being incredibly happy with this new amazing girl, to being assaulted and labeled a drug dealer and losing everything.

After talking with some friends of mine and a little bit with me this girl is apparently back on the fence. She says she doesn't know what to believe anymore. I want to assure her that this was all a massive misunderstanding. The attack was completely random and I've never done anything like selling drugs. I don't have a record, I've never even been in a fight.

How do I get this girl back? Do I leave her be and hope she contacts me? Or do I try and talk to her?

I don't want to intimidate her or come on too strong. I don't know if she is scared of me or what, it's just crazy how this all happened. If she saw my friends, family, and up-bringing she would laugh at the thought of me being involved in something like that. I want this girl. She was too cool to just let go without even trying. What should I do?

Well, give up selling drugs, obviously. ;o)

Then, learn that you should drive yourself to a hospital instead of some girls place you hardly know yet and put that kind of responsibility on a practical stranger.

I think all you can do is explain and deny and if she chooses to believe you after she's thought about it a bit then so be it. If she can't believe you, then thats it then isn't it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Personally, I was thinking that you should come up with a better cover story before going over to a girl's house.
    Don't do drugs, mmkay?
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

i dunno man, story dont make sence. 4 guys dont beat the shit outa sum guy thats barley at the BAC level...that like 1 freaking beer dude. and if you were that gone wtf didn you ask her if she could drop ya off.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what's your ethnicity?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    i dunno man, story dont make sence. 4 guys dont beat the shit outa sum guy thats barley at the BAC level...that like 1 freaking beer dude. and if you were that gone wtf didn you ask her if she could drop ya off.

Uh, not true. It happened to an ex of mine, right in front of me. Groups of guys that have been drinking do stupid shit.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

maybe you should lay off the meth

Unfortunately you cant do anything about lies and rumours. Its a shame they jumped to the conclusion that you were doing drugs..
    It doesnt seem far fetched or 'off' at all. These things happen, has happened to me, i got jumped one time just walking home from a night out by 5 girls. It has happend to my boyfriend in front of me too.. Its not that uncommon.. And yeah you shouldnt have gone to this new flame to get help, but i cannot judge, in such shock as i was, i went to my on/off relationship's house at the time. In desperation and shock i know you just try to get to safety as soon as possible.

IMO i dont think you should even try get this girl get back!
    I mean, she dumped you over this? Not worth the effort at all if she believes rumours over your word on the situation. I wouldnt stress over her, she doesnt sound like she is worth it anyway.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Dude! That sucks!

I agree with Jaden. If she is so quick to assume the worst and believe the lies, do you really want her?

I'd also be writing a letter of complaint to the cops as well. That's just ridiculous.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

�Well, you can start by complaining about the cops that managed to spread lies about you..... Draf those bastards to court...
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Sell her drugs, yo!
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Im sorry but random attacks just dont happen that often. If your story is true (which I doubt it is) then just move on from here.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    One week of dating is way too soon for this much drama. I would have jumped ship, too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    One week of dating is way too soon for this much drama. I would have jumped ship, too.
    Yeah no kidding....his fault or not....can you blamer her?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    thats barley at the BAC level...that like 1 freaking beer dude.
    No, it's not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast