+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I lost him forever

I lost him forever

Hi i think i lost my men forever....we were almost 3 months in no strings attached relationship...we worked together we do fight a lot almost for everything cause he kind of blaming me for everything i do.....nothing was good enough for him he thinks that i'm too spoiled girl that i don't listen to him about anything and bla bla...every step of mine was mistake for him....so i had to move in another country for good....again he start to blame me why i'm going sudenly....two days before i'm living we talked a lo about everything and he said that is my fault that i ****ed up the things betwen us but i said sorry to him same as him...we were hugging each other and talked a lot till 6 in the morning...i was thinking that we forgive each other so i went to sleep...and the next morning i woke up i realized he deleted me from facebook so i went to see him and asking why he did that and he answer me back that he doesn't wanna any reminder that he ever met me...so i try to talked to him but he didn't wanted so i start to pack and i asked him why he is doing this when last night he was acting completily different..again he was ignorining me ...no answer back and he knew it that we never gonna see each other never again..so i left crying and knowning that he completelily cut me off from his life...how can somebody act like that i send him msg on his facebook saying that i' m sorry but still no reply...why he is so weird...hugging somebody and the next day not saying even goodbye...can somebody please tell me why he is doing this...

He is doing this because he no longer wants to see you. Move on, he sounds like a douche anyway, blaming you for everything. Why even bother being with someone like that ?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Well yes i have to move on taking in consideration that we are miles away...just i'm trying to understand his attitude....why he coldn't say goodbye to me....tnx anyway

He couldn't say goodbye because he is a jerk. You are much better off without him.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I know that...hahhah...but is sad when somebody like that is trying to make you feel that you are the one who is bad person...i just got tired of trying to prove to him that i'm not so bad girl as he think....but there is no point is obviously that i'm not gonna change his mind....i just hate beeing with somebody like him one day one person and then next moment he is another and you just keep asking what i've done now.....should i ever contact him again after some time or just completely move on and forget of him like he want to forget of me??

Forget him, Hun. There are lots of good fish in the sea.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Do. Not. Waste. Another. Minute. Thinking. About. Him.

He is not worth it. He treated you like crap. Why would you even CARE what he is thinking or want to talk to him or anything again?

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

I know i should not thinking anymore....it's just hurts when somebody you like is doing to you like that....i know that i'm a bit hard person but way far from being mean.....it is now how i'm feeling he made me think that i might be bad person as he is saying....not even saying to me goodbye....that really hurt me and he is the one who is deleting me from his life like i never was there....ijust dont understand anything....yes we did fight a lot most of the times for really stupid thing....but i never wanted to end up like this...oh well nothing i can do anymore i'm not trying to contact him anymore he can think whatever he wants i can't change his mind and if he decide not to remain beeing friend with me is his choise....tnx anyway for ur advices

.....it is now how i'm feeling he made me think that i might be bad person as he is saying....

No-one can make you think anything when it comes to yourself. You know yourself better than he knows you huh? So why not just dismiss what he thinks of you knowing it is unlikely true. Unless YOU think you are a bad person in which case you agree with him and this is why you blame him for making you feel this way. I suggest this is more about the way you view you and not a lot to do with his actions.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!