+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need an advice, what to do? what to think?

I need an advice, what to do? what to think?

Hello everyone

I'm a simple boy like millions who live in dreams and who hope that future
    gonna be better than present, and she is special, she is most beautiful,
    most interesting... the best girl i meet in my life, from first moment i
    saw she, she became the sense of my life, she is better than the ideal
    girl of my dreams. I know she some years, more time she was just a dream
    she didn't know me, but she already was in my heart,
    but i really begin to love she about a year ago when she came to talk with
    me, from that moment all time i think about she.. we talked everyday, and
    we had very nice discussions, i can be wrong but i became just a friend
    for she, after some weeks we had a discussion about something ( forgot about what)
    but she said that she had a surprise or something else, and I will see it
    in one week... that surprise almost killed me.. after a week was Christmass
    , so when we celebrate it with friends, she came with a boy ( her new boyfriend )..
    that was worst Christmass & New Year & Birthday in my life... i tried to
    forget she, a half of year we didn't talk, didn't meet, but i didn't
    forget she, then this summer i saw that she is alone and she feels very very
    bad, and we started to talk again, we talked every day, i have seen that
    she feels better, maybe it's not because of me, but i saw her smile again. After
    some time i told she that I love her, but her reaction broke my heart, she
    was cold, told some words i unexpected to hear, then after some days i said
    that this hurts and i can't talk anymore with she, but now again she said
    some words i unexpected to hear, her words made me wanna cry, from that words
    i understood that i'm important for she and maybe she will love me too, but next day
    she changed again.. her words were cold, i noticed that she didn't want to talk , next days
    she didn't response to my messages, but in one day i accidentally saw she
    with her previous boyfriend they were together, that broke my heart again, i felt very very bad, my
    life was destroyed, no dreams, no motivation, nothing..., thanks
    to a friend who helped me to get back. After some days she was single again... i didn't
    want to talk with she, but she wrote first, we had a nice discussion, i felt good again,
    the life got sense again, but next days again something happened with she... again cold words, again my broken dreams..
    Maybe again i became a simple friend... that hurts.

I don't know what to do or what to think... give me please an advice, this situation hurts and break my heart.

Note: English is not my first language.
    Last edited by Positive+; 23-08-11 at 01:35 PM.

uh ignore her please and get over her... and it's her not she. Anyways she abusing you emotionally so you need to really stop talking to her. You can always find love else where. If you liked her and she introduced you to her boyfriend, then she's not really worth your time because she is not taking value or respect to you.

If she cold then, you should ignore her and tell her to leave you alone. If she says she wants to talk to her or want you to see her. Then ignore her because she's always going to have a change of heart. ONce you talk to her, she will once again break your heart. It;s best to leave her alone and find someone else who respects you.

And you're not in love. You just think you are in love but you're not. You're probablu falling in love with her, but you're not in love with her because you're not even her boyfriend and is there anything you love about her? Becuase I don't see anything loveable.

Ignore her your heart wont mend and your life wont allow others to replace her your obsessed with her and really need to get over, she isnt interested she is just using you to be there when no one else is.
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

@iamminzy yes you're right.. and now there is nothing I love about her, now I just try to ignore her.

@Kyrina I thought that if this still continue that way.. my life won't allow others to replace her, but now everything is different... I'll try to get over, it's time now, i was again very " surprised " when saw her wall ... it's time to move on, she is same as another 7 000 000 000 people... there is a lot of girls and i'll find someone who really need me and love me...., it hurts to waste time with someone who don't want to spend this time with you. It's hard but I'll try to ignore her as much as it is possible.

Thanks for the advices

::: I don't know why, but i think that this is not end of the story......
    Last edited by Positive+; 23-08-11 at 02:00 PM.