+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im in so much pain :(

Im in so much pain :(

Me and my boyfriend had been together for 3 1/2 years. It has been on and off but no matter what happened, I've always love him dearly until now. He shows me he loves me and buys me gifts but he always lie since he bought his racing car. He started going out with other girls, car cruises, party party and stuff while he acts all sweet in front me. I have been always faithful in a relationship and i just don't get why I am getting this kind of treatment? When I find out stuff that he do, he simply just breaks up with me and come back again after. He never like talking about the bad things he does but he keeps telling me he loves me. Right now, we are not together again and I am in so much pain. I see him everyday in school and he acts so happy while I'm dying inside. Help me! I can't even cry no more and its so painful inside. I got friends, we go out and stuff but i never enjoy anything I do anymore.

Get over him. Relationships are a 2 way commitment... and it's clear who's willing to commit and who is not.

Or you can get manipulative, pretend you're not affected, flirt with guys in front of him and make him aware of dates with guys. If he wants you, he'll come crawling. If he still shows no interest, then it' clear he's not interested anymore.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Your ex kind of reminds me of myself, as I was 100% commited with my girlfriend but we were on a LDR so I had to empty my hormones sometimes . I still truly loved her though. Hey listen why don't you just try and do a role reversal, just act like you were enjoying life and happy without him. Avoid contacting him, so he would start asking questions about you. You'll get him on your feet eventually

He seems like a wonderful fellow. Playing his cards right, besides the buying gifts part.
    Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelygurl View Post
    Me and my boyfriend had been together for 3 1/2 years. It has been on and off but no matter what happened, I've always love him dearly until now. He shows me he loves me and buys me gifts but he always lie since he bought his racing car. He started going out with other girls, car cruises, party party and stuff while he acts all sweet in front me. I have been always faithful in a relationship and i just don't get why I am getting this kind of treatment? When I find out stuff that he do, he simply just breaks up with me and come back again after. He never like talking about the bad things he does but he keeps telling me he loves me. Right now, we are not together again and I am in so much pain. I see him everyday in school and he acts so happy while I'm dying inside. Help me! I can't even cry no more and its so painful inside. I got friends, we go out and stuff but i never enjoy anything I do anymore.
    Forget him and concentrate on school and learn when to use "any more" instead of "no more" and "he does" instead of "he do." Make a good life for yourself by getting a good education and a smashing career. He's an ass who just takes advantage of you because you let him. He knows all he has to do is make you mad until you break up with him, go with some other girl and then wheel you back just like nothing happened and you'll be all happy for another day or two. Don't do that to yourself anymore. Break up with him and make him stay gone. He is making a fool out of you and breaking your spirit while doing it. Men who say they love you and then treat you like that are sociopathic and you're best to get away from them because they don't really care about anyone but themselves. Hense why they mostly are chronic cheaters.

You'll always be sad as long as you keep him in your life.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    You sound super young, how old are you? Girl, stop sassing yourself. The guy treats you like that because YOU allow him to. And he sounds like a total b*tch anyways, get over it.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

...and we wonder why girls like jerks.
    He doesn't love you (maybe he doesn't even know the difference between love and "oh she's hot!"). He doesn't respect you. Get over him. I know it's not easy but trust me, you're way better off without him. Don't worry, in time you'll fall in love again, hopefully with a much nicer guy who will love you and treat you right.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by jb1111983 View Post
    He doesn't love you (maybe he doesn't even know the difference between love and "oh she's hot!"). He doesn't respect you. Get over him. I know it's not easy but trust me, you're way better off without him. Don't worry, in time you'll fall in love again, hopefully with a much nicer guy who will love you and treat you right.
    Girls don't like jerks. We already had that conversation. It's somewhere in this forum

Op's pretty much spelled out to us JB, that they DON'T like jerks. She's just having a difficult time disengaging from him is all. Women with a healthy self worth (those worth being with as a life partner) won't stay with a guy that tricked them into thinking they were decent but really aren't. This "Girls like Jerks" bs is getting old.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Users Country Flag
    Well the reason why I bought up the fact that lonelygurl sounds young is because most young girls will ALLOW guys to treat them like shit. There's not enough experience or strength there to recognize what's going on and disengage from it.