Written by: Angel Lor

here I am... angel's friend... my name its mai yer... I here to share one of
her poem to every one.... I hope every one enjoy it.... she wrote to the man she
love....

I had no idea how easy you would be to talk to, and I never imagined that our early
conversations would grow into such a strong friendship.. I never suspected that we'd
discover so many common interests and values, or that I could ever enjoy simple
pleasures as much as when they are shared with you. I never thought we'd have so
many warm and happy times together
or that your compassion would help so much to ease me through the rougher times. I
didn't expect to feel so soon as though I'd known you forever, or to trust you so
easily with my secrets and deepest feelings. I never thought your support could
make such a difference, that your encouragement would bring my dreams closer, make
my successes sweeter and losses easier to accept. I never imagined that I would
grow to want, to need and to love you so much... When you first came into my life, I
never dreamed you'd soon be someone whom I couldn't live without... Ever since the
day we met, I knew that you were extremely special, I knew that I wanted to get to
know you better and I knew that my emotions had been touched, Ever since the day I
fell in love with you. I knew that I wanted to spend all my time with you.. If we
had not met. I would still be searching for happiness and I would always be
thinking that love was not real. Relationships are never easy, and you and I have !
had our share of struggling and troubled times but together we made it. Together,
we cared enough to face our problems- we loved enough not to let go. we must share
our problems to realize how much we truly need eachother- to give our love the
chance to expand, to strengthen, to endure. because we already know our
relationship can endure even the worst of times, as long as we love, share, and stay
together.