+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Success!! :d

Success!! :d

Hey guys!

I had my date yesterday with a new girl and it went better then I had expected! Even though the ''horror'' movie The Last Exorcism sucked on so many levels I just slowly pulled off my moves and we had a heavy make out session and I can now say with confidence that i've really pleased a woman .

Now my mom was trying to have a little talk with me about how I too much of a romantic am and too friendly she suggested that I should be a little harder to get and she had to fight for me.

My question is how do I do this? I'm by nature not the type that does that.

Yesterday the girl said she was going out in her home town and I should come too, do you guys think I should text her that i'm going elsewhere if she asks again if i'm there tonight?

I'm not a pro at relationships and I really want to make this girl crazy about me so this can actually go somewhere.
    I just need some advice on how to you know.. make her want me.

Your is Mom right!

Yeah....I would tell her you have something else going on. New relationships are a push/pull game and anyone who denies it is full of crap! Save the commitment stuff for later in a relationship. In fact, you shouldnt be tied down to anyone at your age. Im assuming youre young? Go out and find more girls to date.
    Last edited by surfhb; 20-08-11 at 06:51 PM.

Yeah I thought so
    And yeah im young im 21 and she's 18 soon to be 19.

I really don't want to date other girls but I guess flirting is okay right? people already think i'm a player because I talk to alot of girls but my last girlfriend was like 7 months ago and that didn't turn out to well. I don't want to make it worse and the last thing I want is people warning the girl and spreading rumors that aren't true.

So what to do with the push/pull game?

Well youre older than i thought

Push/Pull? Dont always make yourself available. Dont call /text her back right away... Go out.....have a great time.....then disappear for a couple days. Keep her wondering what youre up to.

Obviously you dont pull this shit in a serious relationship but shes not your GF.

That's genius!

I'll try that, it's probably the thing what i've been doing wrong with girls.
    Everyone always says im way too nice. I don't want to mess it up with this girl.

I haven't feel like this in a VERY long time .

ALSO Important note: she just broke up with her ex, who kinda dumped her by a text saying he had no mutual feelings, she said that she really liked him but she also said that he was hard to reach he was always everywhere except with her. I think i can learn from him what he did right and what he did wrong.

The funny thing in life is that most of the girls want a bad boy when they date but they want a nice guy to marry so you have many years ahead to play push/pull games enjoy and congratulations on being the sofa hero
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

what's a sofa hero ?

Yeah girls are tricky, I just ran into the girl she was shopping with her mother and I was just walking around with a friend, she again asked if I came over to the bar near her. Should I go to her or go somewhere else? o.o

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitt View Post
    Yeah I thought so
    And yeah im young im 21 and she's 18 soon to be 19.

I really don't want to date other girls but I guess flirting is okay right? people already think i'm a player because I talk to alot of girls but my last girlfriend was like 7 months ago and that didn't turn out to well. I don't want to make it worse and the last thing I want is people warning the girl and spreading rumors that aren't true.

So what to do with the push/pull game?
    What planet are you on? Why are you trying to be something you're clearly not? And if you plan on starting an actual relationship with her, no flirting is not ok. That screams, 'no i'm not really serious about you AT ALL'

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitt View Post
    That's genius!

I'll try that, it's probably the thing what i've been doing wrong with girls.
    Everyone always says im way too nice. I don't want to mess it up with this girl.

I haven't feel like this in a VERY long time .

ALSO Important note: she just broke up with her ex, who kinda dumped her by a text saying he had no mutual feelings, she said that she really liked him but she also said that he was hard to reach he was always everywhere except with her. I think i can learn from him what he did right and what he did wrong.
    You should understand that there is a difference in being yourself and being the sweet guy that you say you are.......however, smothering someone with affection is something else and will make her disinterested as would any gal.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Users Country Flag
    Besides, playing games is not nice.

sadie_genie Guest
    You should just be who you are. Being a fake can turn off anyone.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    You should just be who you are. Being a fake can turn off anyone.
    Exactly, it's almost like a scam. You date someone for a while and they will do/say/act differently than they are to impress you or make you want them more and then come to find out they really aren't like that, like wtf?

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I agree with Sadie.
    I utterly despise the whole dating game. I don't play it. Anyone I interact with, specially the women I am interested in, see me for who I truly am. If they fall for that, good. If they don't, tough luck.
    I'm really not looking forward to a relationship based upon something that's not actually me.

I'm a guy though, so perhaps my advice is unwanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    Exactly, it's almost like a scam. You date someone for a while and they will do/say/act differently than they are to impress you or make you want them more and then come to find out they really aren't like that, like wtf?
    Well, in this case I would think that any girl would be happy to find out that he really wasn't a jerk.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    I agree with Sadie.
    I utterly despise the whole dating game. I don't play it. Anyone I interact with, specially the women I am interested in, see me for who I truly am. If they fall for that, good. If they don't, tough luck.
    I'm really not looking forward to a relationship based upon something that's not actually me.

I'm a guy though, so perhaps my advice is unwanted.
    They dont call it the Game of Love for nothing

Be yourself but just tone it down a little, stand back and asses situation.....thats what the game is all about. The mind doesnt actually normally when we find new love.....at least for most people.

just dont be so obvious by acting all gaga and dont do too much. Be creative, doesnt mean lie or be an asshole.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast