+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Success!! :d

Ha, my boyfriends and I's first date was a terrible movie too. We went to see The Haunting of Molly Hartley I think it was called. It was so bad bad BAD. But the date was perfect. Be a gentleman. Walk her to the door, that was the sexiest thing my boyfriend has ever done for me. However, this new girls can get scared when guys are too eager. Be attentive, but don't hold her hand all the time or constantly have physical contact. Don't necessarily make her work for it, but don't make her uncomfortable with how excited you are to be in this new relationship. If she invites I say go out. I would be insulted if someone didn't go out with me after an awesome date. But like I said don't be touchy feely in public yet.

Everyone has given you great advice. Your mom is totally right. If you are too available to her you will fail. Pull back, never answer your texts right away, act like you are busy, then out of the blue send out a quick text. Its pick up push and pull method. On a scientific level, by playing it kool, her desire goes up from a chemical release of dopamine. Thats why girls go for bad boys, jerks, neglectful guys......its that chemical release that keeps them going back. The push and pull method is just a harmless manipulation, and it works.

A counselor told me once that it order to be desired you have to act undesirable. At first I didn't believe him, but it didn't take me long to realize he was right. Its so easy to do....you just have to lose the fear that you aren't giving enough attention.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Everyone has given you great advice. Your mom is totally right. If you are too available to her you will fail. Pull back, never answer your texts right away, act like you are busy, then out of the blue send out a quick text. Its pick up push and pull method. On a scientific level, by playing it kool, her desire goes up from a chemical release of dopamine. Thats why girls go for bad boys, jerks, neglectful guys......its that chemical release that keeps them going back. The push and pull method is just a harmless manipulation, and it works.

A counselor told me once that it order to be desired you have to act undesirable. At first I didn't believe him, but it didn't take me long to realize he was right. Its so easy to do....you just have to lose the fear that you aren't giving enough attention.
    Perfect advice and explains the game of dating perfectly!!!
    Last edited by surfhb; 21-08-11 at 03:17 PM.

Sofa hero is a guy that takes a girl to a horror movie in the hopes of her getting scared and jumping into his arms, maybe im old lol but thats how i see the guys today taking their girls to horrors or just watching them its sweet and funny but not in a satirical way.
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Thanks for all the advice, im an affectionate person I don't like to play the game either but girls i dont have interest in chase me while i'm the one chasing the girls im interested in which in turn pretty much end the whole thing after a while i've been seeing them.

Yesterday I ran into her at the supermarket with her mom and there was a slight uncomfortable tension. She asked if I came to visit her in her local bar so I said probably not but my friend convinced me to go and he would come along, and when we where there she was really cold and kept talking to the local guys instead of me so I took off and left to another club.

I'm not sure what the deal is here, this is exactly why I don't have relationships because i hate the games, I asked her before I left if she wanted to meet up again this evening but she said I dont know yet. And she was constantly looking at her phone and showing me some texts that people where sending her that she had kissed a guy a week before which can't be true because she was with me the whole evening on the given day.

the night before we where making out and the next night she doesnt pay attention to me at all, I just wanted to get away from that place because she lives in a small community and everyone kept staring at me and my friend as if we where black people in a KKK meeting or something
    Last edited by Rabbitt; 21-08-11 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitt View Post
    I'm not sure what the deal is here, this is exactly why I don't have relationships because i hate the games, I asked her before I left if she wanted to meet up again this evening but she said I dont know yet. And she was constantly looking at her phone and showing me some texts that people where sending her that she had kissed a guy a week before which can't be true because she was with me the whole evening on the given day.
    This woman is playing games with you. She's playing the "Psychological game"....as in 'quick date me before someone else does' That sort of B/S

^ what should I do?

A little game is ok, but just be careful because if she did recently get dumped she is probably quite vulnerable and is probably reading into every move you make. If you brush her off too much, she might run away so she doesn't get hurt again. Show her interest, just don't jump into a situation where you're spending every moment together. You just need to find the right balance and BE YOURSELF. It's quite exhausting to try and play a game you don't even want to play in the first place.

man everyone's told you some pretty good general responses already of what to do, as far as the details go you gotta just improv that shit bro. be yourself, there's no step by step process of winning a girl over it shouldn't be like an equation to solve it's a genuine experience you have to live for yourself, there aren't always going to be right or wrong answers. you just got to do it in your own way we can only tell you the direction you need to go in the rest is up to you if it doesn't work out then it obv isn't the right girl for you. patience fool, don't force everything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12