+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I want her back

I want her back

So Ive been with this girl for 6 months. It was fun hardly any arguments and when we did have problems we would make up within that day. We me at college and started off as friends. Summer came and we live coast aparts. She lives in Oregon and I in Virginia. Anyway Couple weeks before we go back to school, we talk and she broke up with me because she thinks we are from way too different worlds....I asked her was it the long distance she said no. I was devastated and depressed and emotional. She wanted to still be friends but I said no. A week into No contact I was recovering, she texted me that she needs to know if I am bringing dadada....I forgot to mention we are renting an apartment together this year..i know stupid me. Anyway we began limited contact through that ....from there we started texting like we used to like we were dating. I missed her and wanted to tell her that and wanted her back but I was planning to do it in person. Yesterday I went out with nice girl and I told my ex that i was going out to dinner and movie with a friend, the girl I went out in was not a date...she is a friend who is trying to comfort me during the breakup...she came down to hang out with me....my ex asked whether it was a date. I didnt answer. The outing was nice but definitely not a date. My ex texted me how was the date, I replied the movie was ok but the dinner was great. She then replied so your admitting it was a date. I told her I plead the 5th, because I didnt think it was her business to know, she broke up with me right.......She asked me what movie did I see, I told her and she replied "Aww thats sweet. Is she cute?" I told her why does it matter and she replied "it didnt, just curious." FYI the girl I was with was a hottie. I didnt tell my ex that though because I felt that she is now have put me in the friend area..which I dont want to be... I am going back to no contact but I go back this monday and she comes back tuesday..I am afraid when I see her I'll blurt out that I love her and attempt to kiss her. Anyway I just want to know have I ruined my chances of getting her back. Why did my ex reply like that, like she was so supportive of me dating another girl literally 2 weeks after we broke up....What should I do? Should I tell my ex how I feel, I miss her and want her back???? SN: The girl I went out with sorta has a crush on me, but she understand my situation and we are deciding to be friends for now..

Do try to forget about your ex! She didn't seem sorry at all that you were possibly on a date with another girl. Just try to forget her, concentrate on other things and, if possible, avoid moving in with her..!!

holy wall of text, have you heard of paragraphs? no wonder she left you.

If you want her back here is what you'll need to do:

Act indifferent. It shouldn't matter a single iota whether she comes back or not. This may sound counterintuitive but the balance of weakness always lies on the person who commits to the act of pleading for the relationship to stay.

When she does contact you act like you're too busy. Even more counterintuitive but it'll only spurn her desperation.

Do not contact her for 3 weeks. I assure you alarm bells will be ringing in her head.

Talk to other girls like you are dating them. If you can make your mind believe that you're in greener pasteur you'll be able to look at this relationship with the ex more accurately.

Everything you do during these times is critical. Your inability to see reality accurately is whats the problem. This is why others outside can often see things so clearly while you are caught up in micromanagement and the details. Remember, 80% of what you think about or reason as good ideas to beg, plead, etc. is complete nonsense. 20% will make some sense but you'll only be able to achieve that once you've done the above. The chances of you wanting her back after this though is unlikely, especially when you're a man of options.
    Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.

Just wait til you share that place together and take it from there.....maybe things will get back to the way it was.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Yep, sounds like she doesn't really care what you're doing anymore.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman