+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Break?

A Break?

She wanted to dump me 2 days ago because:
    -We get in fights probably 4/7 days of the week
    -I smoked "spice" (synthetic marijuana because I'm on probation) and lied to her about it. My drug use is often an issue
    -I took the stress of working every day and my court issues and was very angry with her all the time.
    -We text way too much and get in stupid texting fights (I'm 20 and she's 19, so we should probably outgrow that)

Most of the issues are my fault, okay they probably all are. I want to stay together, but so far I've been very desperate and crying and not attractive at all throughout this ordeal. But she still texts me every day. Yesterday I went over to her house and told her she had to either decide to stay with me or leave me alone, and she chose leave me alone. But of course 2 hours later I get a text "Spend the night with me". I didn't, I ignored her. But the next morning, after a night full of dreams starring her, I couldn't stand it and called her. Anyway, today she agreed to a break of 3 weeks, with no talking and we try it one more time at the end of that break. It seems sketchy though, like she's just saying that to avoid dealing totally breaking it off.

Should I bury my first love affair or wait it out and see what happens? Just give me your thoughts, I really want to hear them

Who knows what the outcome will be. You will do more damage by contacting her, so give her space. You really need to focus on solving your own problems and get into some self improvement before you can have a normal healthy relationship. Start going to the gym, exercise, get healthy, change friends because they are a bad influence, get out of this negative lifestyle....its time for you to grow up, clean yourself up, get into some healthy habits, find a decent career....get you s hit together and maybe then she will come back.

You're emotional. In all the wrong ways.

You're desperate and no negotiation is won out of desperation. Its time to kill that desperation.

Cut it off for 3 weeks. She'll come crawling back. Meanwhile get your life together. It isn't much time but do the best you can.
    Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.

Hey there bud, listen all you need to do is keep yourself as happy as possible in your present moment. I dont know your financial situation so i wont go there like the previous comment. But if your struggling there without a doubt thats a source of the problem. You gotta get a career going you know what i mean. Other than that just dont stress or dwell on her at all if you can. It only make things worse by the minute. Just be content with your current situation and believe everything will work out the way its supposed to and it will. Just know that if your meant to be in that relationship you will be, sooner or later(3 weeks lol). Good luck man check me out i talk about this shit daily lawofattractionrelationships.blogspot.com .