+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Reoccurring Mistake?

Reoccurring Mistake?

Hey,

So I've got this problem. And this is probably...an odd place to ask a question like this...but I don't care.

I'm a guy and a lot of times when I try to get with a girl, I make some similar mistakes over and over again. I don't know what that mistake IS though. I always get the girl to show interest in the BEGINNING and even halfway through. But somewhere between the halfway point and the end, something happens and the deal is off.

This happens every single time...like a reoccurring bad karma cycle. It's always good in the beginning and halfway through...people around me expect me to start dating pretty soon...the whole commotion...all of that...and then wham...nothing happens. ??

What is going on? Waiting too long to say something? Doing something wrong? If we're talking about semesters in school and
    college (say Fall semester), I'd say that: Initiation happens around September, things start rolling more in October, things are still rolling in November, but by the end of November, things aren't as hot anymore....and then December hits and it's over.

What's the deal?

You're vague.

That's the problem.
    Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant.

Who knows. Need more info. There are a million guesses we could throw out there if we tried guessing from what you gave us.

Either you move too slow to show sexual interest or you get all needy and express your feelings way too soon. Or you are crappy in bed.