+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do white women have a natural urge for black guys?

do white women have a natural urge for black guys?

so do white women have a natural urge to have sex with black guys? i have a feeling they do, especially from the stuff my wife tells me

A natural urge?

To make such a claim you'd need some kind of scientific proof or study.

Lets see it.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

No. What is your obsession with black dudes anyways? Do YOU have a natural urge to have sex with them?

I don't. If I put various races in order of my attraction they'd be pretty close to the bottom if not dead last. I've just never felt anything for any guy who was black even when they showed interest in me and asked for dates.

no there's no natural urge it's just what media has influenced this retarded country to believe what is considered cool and attractive, these dumb girls are raised with no strict discipline of ideals and buy into whatever society tells them is hot at the moment which is all these flashy hip rap artist propagandists tellin everyone to get money dress fresh and fvck whores, and guess which race is particularly associated with that community.

I this is probably another Zuros persona anyhow.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a natural tendency towards nice guys - regardless of skin colour. What is it with white men being so intimidated and paranoid by black guys, especially when it comes to women? It's really weird.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by wifesharing View Post
    so do white women have a natural urge to have sex with black guys? i have a feeling they do, especially from the stuff my wife tells me
    Whats your wife been telling you?

Research has shown that biologically women are more attracted to men who are closest to their own race. Men aren't as picky the studies have shown.

So if there is some widespread movement in the country where white women are infatuated with black men, I'd put it down to some kind of cultural phenomenon rather than a biological thing.

I'm not trying to stereotype...and note...I live in small-town Wisconsin, so my perception may be a little blurred, but when I see white women with black dudes, it is usually the grossest of the gross fatty white girls. I grew up in a college town though and saw this pretty regularly. No offense to anybody of course. Just what I've seen with mine own 2 eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by wifesharing View Post
    ........No

hahahah - no just a little curiosity.. is it a myth or not a myth - are they thaaat big? actually tho - white guys got the largest - no kidding!