+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How very bizarre

The emails you got from her (and from your other ex) were manipulative bullshit designed to pique your interest, to draw out the drama. I know you've said that you've gone NC with them, but I'll reiterate the importance of it... if you don't respond, they won't get the satisfaction of seeing you wriggle on the hook. They're probably both pissed because you ended it with them instead of the other way around. They considered it an affront that you had the nerve to see their bullshit and not buy into it. To decide that *gasp* you don't need them.

Good on you, hope coffee-shop girl works out. Or at least is fun for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    The emails you got from her (and from your other ex) were manipulative bullshit designed to pique your interest, to draw out the drama. I know you've said that you've gone NC with them, but I'll reiterate the importance of it... if you don't respond, they won't get the satisfaction of seeing you wriggle on the hook. They're probably both pissed because you ended it with them instead of the other way around. They considered it an affront that you had the nerve to see their bullshit and not buy into it. To decide that *gasp* you don't need them.

Good on you, hope coffee-shop girl works out. Or at least is fun for a while.
    Yeah I agree and that's why I can see how NC actually can work. I know if I respond it ill just generate more and I can't be arsed with it

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Yeah I agree and that's why I can see how NC actually can work. I know if I respond it ill just generate more and I can't be arsed with it
    She will HATE not having a response to that. Good on ya HG funny how things turn 'round hey. I love Karma.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12