+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Was I played?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    ... lol ... If he's that bloody sensitive and non-confident about himself then I'd never be attracted to him and I'd not want him to call me again anyway.

You likely moved too much. hahaha. made the poor dude cum before he was ready. *rolls eyes*
    Hahahaha.... When he came the first time... He was surprised at himself and then the second time he was like... AGAIN!?! I told him it was fine cos he'd spent most of the time pleasuring me anyway! But he was mad at himself... He said maybe it's because he hadn't done it in a while! In my head I was like.... It's fine!!! Men can be such babies sometimes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix23 View Post
    Some of these posters, like rafter, have issues..
    No, they have opinions which may align, at times with me or may not.....I make no apologies if I dont wrap my post in cotton wool....Sorry

Snipped: Op: Third request at an answer to this one: Is he stll logging into the site everyday?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 24-08-11 at 01:01 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgirly View Post
    Hahahaha.... When he came the first time... He was surprised at himself and then the second time he was like... AGAIN!?! I told him it was fine cos he'd spent most of the time pleasuring me anyway! But he was mad at himself... He said maybe it's because he hadn't done it in a while! In my head I was like.... It's fine!!! Men can be such babies sometimes!!
    Your A Fvckhead......this just proves to me, your a unit. If a guy has'nt experienced a vagina for a while. expect this. No masturbation can replace the feel of a vagina.

Chill, Rafter. If she reassured him that she was happy with the fact that he made her cum before entering her and if he still didn't bother to call her afterward (conjecture of course) then he is a dickwad. His ego is going to get in his way more times than not. IMO, it's just not feasible to blame her for him not even calling her and telling her that things are'nt going to work between the two of them. He's a dick to do the disappearing act even if she did give his overly sensitive ego a bruise.

There are quite a few men in this forum alone who would be posting a WTF if some chick dissappeared on them after the first melding of the genies.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 24-08-11 at 01:24 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Snipped: Op: Third request at an answer to this one: Is he stll logging into the site everyday?
    He is constantly logged in because he uses the iPhone ap. He appears as logged in 24/7.

He is constantly logged in because he uses the iPhone ap. He appears as logged in 24/7.
    I couldnt give an I-shit. Meet real people, if you give an I-fvck.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Your A Fvckhead......this just proves to me, your a unit. If a guy has'nt experienced a vagina for a while. expect this. No masturbation can replace the feel of a vagina.
    Rafter I had no issues with him in bed at all!! He was the one hard on himself. If it were me alone, I'd say he did a very fine job... He apologized - and I said don't cos it was great for me!! What would you have done??

Why can't you log out if you're using the site on an Iphone app? Don't most sites like that auto log you out after 20 or so minutes anyway? Say things like "online now" or online this week? *shrugs* anyway.. if there is a way for you to actually tell if he's "on line now" and it be reliable then at least you'll know he hasn't been hit by a bus and you can write him off as an insensitive fvcktard who even if he does call you now, you'll not want anything further to do with him. Even a booty call should at lease let you know he values you as a human if he can't/won't value as a girlfriend. IMO he's not worth another thought... although he's good for thread fodder.

Every time I've looked at it it says online within 24hrs and active over 2 weeks ago... Which means he is logged on but not been active on the site. He had told me that his subscription ( to read messages there) had expired and he wasn't planing to renew... So he might not get the message if I sent it there.

I do know that he had said he was bothered by an email from work over the weekend so I'm not sure if it's that also. He had also told me that he wouldn't reply his phone or texts if he was preoccupied with stuff.

Geez... The more I think of this the more I see unnecessary drama written all over it!

Every time I've looked at it it says online within 24hrs and active over 2 weeks ago... Which means he is logged on but not been active on the site. He had told me that his subscription ( to read messages there) had expired and he wasn't planing to renew... So he might not get the message if I sent it there.

I do know that he had said he was bothered by an email from work over the weekend so I'm not sure if it's that also. He had also told me that he wouldn't reply his phone or texts if he was preoccupied with stuff.

Geez... The more I think of this the more I see unnecessary drama written all over it!

If he hits you up again, just don't let it become a sex only dynamic. That means the two of you still go out and have fun. Don't allow him to keep it only to inside and alone encounters if you want more that to be just a sexual thing then don't let it be just a sexual thing. It's really that simple. If he's interested in getting to know you and learn about you, your friends and family and you his... he'll keep "dating" you and not just seeing you once in a blue moon to hook up for pleasuring so know what you want and then go for that. Don't settle for less or it will eventually just steal your joy.

GL

I cant stop laughiing...the canucks always make me laugh..they fight till the end *kudos*

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    I cant stop laughiing...the canucks always make me laugh..they fight till the end *kudos*
    Rafterman.... Who is fighting?!

If he hits you up again, just don't let it become a sex only dynamic. That means the two of you still go out and have fun. Don't allow him to keep it only to inside and alone encounters if you want more that to be just a sexual thing then don't let it be just a sexual thing. It's really that simple. If he's interested in getting to know you and learn about you, your friends and family and you his... he'll keep "dating" you and not just seeing you once in a blue moon to hook up for pleasuring so know what you want and then go for that. Don't settle for less or it will eventually just steal your joy.

GL
    Thanks very much wakeup.... This is actually great advice!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast