Thread: Was I played?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    and i thought guys love it when girls leave hastily
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by curiousgirly View Post
    Rafterman.... Who is fighting?!
    Me and you, im sorry I should be more serious...please excuse my behaviour.

sadie_genie Guest
    The guy posters in this thread gives you the best insight to what he is thinking. Guys HATES it when girls leave hastily after being intimate (unless of course he is a player and just wants to get rid of you). Yes, he might be a little sensitive but human beings are sensitive creatures. Try with an apology and tell him you are sorry you left so hastily and tell him the reason why (don't tell us!). If he still don't respond then he is just being an asshole and then you can forget about him. Don't assume he is being a player right away.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    and i thought guys love it when girls leave hastily
    Yes, if he just wants to use her for sex.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    The guy posters in this thread gives you the best insight to what he is thinking. Guys HATES it when girls leave hastily after being intimate (unless of course he is a player and just wants to get rid of you). Yes, he might be a little sensitive but human beings are sensitive creatures. Try with an apology and tell him you are sorry you left so hastily and tell him the reason why (don't tell us!). If he still don't respond then he is just being an asshole and then you can forget about him. Don't assume he is being a player right away.
    Don't, for christ sake apologize to him. That will make you look desperate. If anyone should be apologizing it's him for not contacting for three days after he pre-maturely ejaculated .. lmao. You don't owe him an apology for leaving when you needed to get home and if NEEDS you to apologize when you've done NOTHING wrong then do you really want to be with a needy noodle like that? Good lord.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Don't, for christ sake apologize to him. That will make you look desperate. If anyone should be apologizing it's him for not contacting for three days after he pre-maturely ejaculated .. lmao. You don't owe him an apology for leaving when you needed to get home and if NEEDS you to apologize when you've done NOTHING wrong then do you really want to be with a needy noodle like that? Good lord.
    Oh she liked the noodle alright,just not the flavour....Jks

Ok... Now I feel terrible because he just texted me with a smilie too!!!

Lookit... you're all a gaga just because he text you a smiley face. WTF? You see why guys do this pull away stuff.. because vulnerable and naive woman fall for it. What good is a smiley face? Where is he, why didn't just text you to see you again? Because he knows a non-committal smiley face will satisfy your seemingly desperate to hear from him ass... that's why.

You better reign yourself in and don't let this guy fk with your head and fears like this. You're going to get your heart broken or your mind fkd if you keep this up. Just relax and enjoy, don't let yourself become a booty call and for gawd sakes don't take a little crumb like a lousy uncommital smiley face make you all a flutter. Take things one day at a time and make sure you're more than booty by not settling to just be booty.

Good luck.

I'll add that your "feeling bad" and being all excited over a smiley face is exactly what I meant in post 13, repeated here :
    Well, this is all conjecture my dear because none of us have actually talked to this man but if he's like so many online he's out to get laid and then he'll back off until you drive yourself nuts with wondering what you did wrong or why he's not falling all over you just because you fkd him. Once you get to the "in a tizzy" stage he'll contact you again and you'll be like all so grateful that you're not a loser that you'll gladly have him back in your (or his) bed.
    Hopefully when he actually says something mature and of substance, it will be to ask you out to something outside of his or your home. Make a suggestion to do something out in the world if he doesn't.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 24-08-11 at 06:48 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Thats just like me saying that all sagitatrian women are sluts.....thats how broad your statement is??????
    FFS, don't comment on something you don't understand.

I didn't say there are no Virgo men who treat sex frivolously, I said I am yet to meet one. All Virgo men I have met so far actually follow their description in all astrology books and that description does not allow for promiscuity. Are there promiscuous Virgos? I'm sure there are (they usually have a rising sign of a passionate nature). Have I personally encountered a Virgo male that has sex without feeling something for the woman? No.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I'm a Leo. What does that say about me?
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Have I personally encountered a Virgo male that has sex without feeling something for the woman? No.
    Yea but I bet that was before the advent of online dating and the easily distracted.. Oh look another shiney thing... mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    In the bedroom or in general?

To me that actually explained a lot because I'd been having trouble pin pointing your confidence level, some times you seem to have it oozing from your pores, other times it seems completely absent. That is rather typical Leo. Leos have a tendency to put forth a confident persona in an effort to hide how insecure they actually are.

On the bedroom side of things, Leos are in general passionate and attentive lovers.

(And yes that is a broad statement... Without knowing your time, date and place of birth I can't give you a more personal and detailed analysis)
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    You "lion" your profile?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yea but I bet that was before the advent of online dating and the easily distracted.. Oh look another shiney thing... mentality.
    Yes and no. Depends on how many supporting signs are in the persons star chart. I still know guys that think that promiscuity is disgusting, and guess what? Half of them are Virgo...

Why oh why do I keep setting myself up to have to explain something seriously to people that have trouble taking it seriously? *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    In the bedroom or in general?

To me that actually explained a lot because I'd been having trouble pin pointing your confidence level, some times you seem to have it oozing from your pores, other times it seems completely absent. That is rather typical Leo. Leos have a tendency to put forth a confident persona in an effort to hide how insecure they actually are.

On the bedroom side of things, Leos are in general passionate and attentive lovers.

(And yes that is a broad statement... Without knowing your time, date and place of birth I can't give you a more personal and detailed analysis)
    Bit of truth, although l'd say what comes across as confidence is confidence, although usually a little tongue in cheek, and what comes across as insecurity is insecurity.

I try to be honest about how l portray myself, but this is just the internet, so who knows what it's worth ;o)

Anyhow, you've seen my pictures ... I don't have much of a lion's mane to hide behind!

And yes, l'm an awesomely passionate lover. Hear me roar ...
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast