+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Eurostar London Paris

Eurostar London Paris

Eurostar London Paris
    London Paris
    I am in London since two months studying.
    At the start of the month I was going back to Paris on the Eurostar. I met this Australian guy who was so cute. We had a nice chat, and half hour later he asked me if I would like to go for a little walk along the train . I happily agreed.

The landscape he showed me was beautiful and we talked and laughed at everything. Then all of a sudden he leaned towards me and whisper in my ear.
    I felt a bit unconvinced , but when he ask me "How are you feeling?" I blushed. My heart started to jump then I let him kiss me. I fell in love. It was an explosion of emotions I have never felt before. It was so overpowering I turned and ran to the washroom.

I tried to wash the blush away from my cheeks but it still burned. I composed myself the best I could, but the love was still there. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of the ride together.

When I returned he was talking with another guy and they did not see me. I just watching him, he was so beautiful. Then I heard, the most horrible thing.

The other guy asked how he could conquest a girl so quickly.

He explained how easy it was. "Just loosen them up a bit, walk them a bit, and in an intimate way ask them "how they feel". It works like a charm everytime!"

They both started laughing. My delusion was already owerpowing me, but when I heard the rest make me really sad.
    First he ask "how it was?", and him "did taste better than the last one".
    That what he was thinking? I tasted better? Am I a dish?

Then he say something about chubby girl.. They are more tight.

I started to cry and ran away as fast as I could.

Now I can't go to school anymore I am in England for study English, please help me.
    Last edited by mariecandy; 23-08-11 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Misspell

What a wanker. Don't worry you will never see him again and he will probably get hit by a truck.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Quote Originally Posted by mariecandy View Post
    please help me.
    With what exactly? Only advice I can give is, try not to fall in love so easily.

I never knew "how are you feeling" could be that effective. I must try it some time. Err, thanks for the advice, I guess. And sorry to hear about your bad luck.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

tremolo Guest
    Oh god, I HATE guys like that. Ugh. Try not to let that experience put you off men in general for the time being... there are a lot of assholes out there, but a lot of nice guys as well. The faster they move, though, the more wary you should be...

Yes, the guy is a jerk. But why can't you go to school anymore because of that?

Everyone wants to feel the romantic, swept-away feeling they read about and see in movies. But that rarely happens.

Understand this situation for what it was - you enjoyed some time with a guy you liked. Then you learned he was a jackass. So you can move on a little wiser for the next time.

Use this situation to learn from and be more aware/cautious next time.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Pourquoi tu peut pas aller a l'ecole?
    Oui, de temps en temps les mecs sont con - et les filles aussi!!
    Bon courage.