+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice Needed

Advice Needed

Hi All
    Recently I enrolled in night classes and met a girl in that class, we have so much in common and we always find ourselves chatting to each other after class. Problem is she is absolutely stunning and I am average looking, I am to shy and nervous to ask her out not that I think she will say yes and if by some miracle she did I also worry what her friends and family may think. Do gorgeous girls actually go out with average looking guys?

thanks!

Personality trumps looks more often than you'd expect. Have some faith in yourself.

Absolutely, I do it all the time (that was a joke)

Seriously though looks are subjective anyway. You might think you are average looking she might think you are stunning. You may think she is stunning she may think she is average. Just ask her out. Could be the best thing you ever did.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

yes gorgeous girls go for average looking guys. The truth is that saying in the eye of the beholder is true. I think I'm average looking and my wife says I'm handsome, hot etc... I think she is too good looking for me, she disagrees. Plus one thing I've noticed through my life is the way someone looks to me changes the more I get to know them, honest to god I've met girls that I thought were incredibly hot and got to know them and how not so good of a person they are and they physically became ugly to me while I"ve dated girls that were not that attractive but I liked their personality and they physically in my eyes became better looking than what I first thought.

Do not be intimidated by her looks; if she is that stunning then she'll be used to guys who are swayed by what she loks like. If you want her to take notice of you then you need to behave as if her looks don't matter. Treat her as normal not some beauty; this will be refreshing to her. Also, do not put yourself down! be confident in yourself and what you have to offer. You won't know until you try. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Yes, hot girls DO go for average guys. Personality makes the appearance so even thought you may have more work to do then a hotter guy, truth is you really do have a short. A lady is very attracted to personality and a very hot guy with selfish or arrogant personality becomes ugly and a so-so guy with charming and funny personality with confidence will be hotter. Just be yourself and if she likes your personality you're golden.

thanks Guys for your advice, I did ask her out as friend but she said no, I am also no longer attending the class. Life goes on!