+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I be mean to a girl to turn her on?

How do I be mean to a girl to turn her on?

"Mean" is a very ambiguous and grey word. What would be a healthy balance of coldness and warmth to get a girl interested? My techniques before to seduce women have been to make myself seem weaker than I actually am and "pounce" when their guard is down. However, there are girls that like a man to be in a position of power straight from the get-go. I am a bit afraid, however, to be overly aggressive. Any ideas?

You're overthinking it. If you have to ACT a certain way, you'll never get girls.

Be yourself. Simple.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Sensitive View Post
    My techniques before to seduce women have been to make myself seem weaker than I actually am and "pounce" when their guard is down.
    Too funny!
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Like the rest be yourself stop trying to be someone your not or you will be lonely for years, Women are so sick of men trying to be something their not get your prorites right
    Understanding
    caring
    gentle
    attentive
    basically love as you would like to be loved and not as you assume it should be, think if you did something what would the reaction be to your action.
    Attempting to be sensitive if your not is a waste, we may be women but we are not idiots,
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrina View Post
    we may be women but we are not idiots,
    I sure hope women are women. lol.

Honestly robot if we weren't women i would hate to know what hole your banging lol, To be frank men say they dont understand women well maybe they would if they thought more with their emotions and less with their trouser packaging.The OP is trying to be what he thinks women want when it actually comes down to just being genuine,considerate, loving, responsible,Maybe robot should start a thread asking women if they could have their fantasy guy and have moderate sex in one and all the other emotions considerations etc, and in the second one have none of the love,considerations etc just 100%sex 24/7 which guy would they choose,and see if it enlightens his view on women and their wants in a guy.No woman wants a faker who pretends to be their fantasy guy only to have him fail at the act later on when emotions are too deep in the relationship
    Robert Fripp

Honestly robot if we weren't women i would hate to know what hole your banging lol, To be frank men say they dont understand women well maybe they would if they thought more with their emotions and less with their trouser packaging.The OP is trying to be what he thinks women want when it actually comes down to just being genuine,considerate, loving, responsible,Maybe robot should start a thread asking women if they could have their fantasy guy and have moderate sex in one and all the other emotions considerations etc, and in the second one have none of the love,considerations etc just 100%sex 24/7 which guy would they choose,and see if it enlightens his view on women and their wants in a guy.No woman wants a faker who pretends to be their fantasy guy only to have him fail at the act later on when emotions are too deep in the relationship
    Eh, I completely agree on what you say about the faking and stuff, I just posted that before because the "we may be women" part seemed funny to me. lol.

Most guys who claim not to understand women are completely clueless, you just need to listen to them . And I don't need to ask women anything, you seem to think I'm the stereotypical guy who just things with his dick, but if you ask around to some of the ladies who have been around here for a while and actually know something about me you'd probably change your view. And if you asked my gf, too.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly robot if we weren't women i would hate to know what hole your banging lol,
    ???

Wow. You are SO out of line. I can only hope you misunderstood robot's humor.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Robot i didnt say you was stereotypical i took your comments as they were meant because i dont look at a load of letters on the screen and automatically presume they are pissy i have read a few of your comments and take it you like to have a laugh and can be serious when needed, so i had fun with you and your LOL actually give it away your having fun with me too, i say it as i see it and not look through blinkers, i have noticed the majority of men on here dont think with there dick's so i dont need to ask anyone

Vashti im not homophobic i was having a laugh with the guy as you may see if you read other threads we comment on he has his beliefs and lets me know i have mine but i do get pissed when assumptions are made and i do hope your not assuming about me as from the mood mote near my name it also adds the strength of my words being naughty but my opinion so i can discuss how i feel and respects robots feelings, we are having a good natured discussion so i dont believe im out of line at all thankyou (feeling a lil pissed at your blinked view from a comment ) see its easy at times to take something wrong but remember you dont know me or what im feeling when i post hence the mood emote near my name.
    Robert Fripp

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Sensitive View Post
    "Mean" is a very ambiguous and grey word. What would be a healthy balance of coldness and warmth to get a girl interested? My techniques before to seduce women have been to make myself seem weaker than I actually am and "pounce" when their guard is down. However, there are girls that like a man to be in a position of power straight from the get-go. I am a bit afraid, however, to be overly aggressive. Any ideas?
    Don't be something you're not.

If you really feel you need to be mean to a girl to turn her on, you're doing something very wrong.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Honestly robot if we weren't women i would hate to know what hole your banging lol
    An android's?

Oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    An android's?

Oh my!

.-.. --- .-.. at your joke, AND at your signature!

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    .-.. --- .-.. at your joke, AND at your signature!
    .... .- .... .- -.-.--

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    .... .- .... .- -.-.--
    Nah... "LOL".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast