+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I be mean to a girl to turn her on?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Nah... "LOL".
    No. I know, that's why my response was different to yours ;o)

It was my reaction to your 'knowledge' of morse code.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    No. I know, that's why my response was different to yours ;o)

It was my reaction to your 'knowledge' of morse code.
    Hehehehe... no knowledge of Morse code - just plain ol' google-fu.

boys will be boys ... getting all agoogle over 'BOOBIES' lol
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    boys will be boys ... getting all agoogle over 'BOOBIES' lol

Hey, I love boobies, and won't apologize for it.

Know why boobs and toy electric trains are similar?

They're both originally meant for the kids, but it's the fathers that play with 'em.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrina View Post

Vashti im not homophobic i was having a laugh with the guy as you may see if you read other threads we comment on he has his beliefs and lets me know i have mine but i do get pissed when assumptions are made and i do hope your not assuming about me as from the mood mote near my name it also adds the strength of my words being naughty but my opinion so i can discuss how i feel and respects robots feelings, we are having a good natured discussion so i dont believe im out of line at all thankyou (feeling a lil pissed at your blinked view from a comment ) see its easy at times to take something wrong but remember you dont know me or what im feeling when i post hence the mood emote near my name.
    I have no freakin' idea what you are going on about.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Sensitive View Post
    "Mean" is a very ambiguous and grey word. What would be a healthy balance of coldness and warmth to get a girl interested? My techniques before to seduce women have been to make myself seem weaker than I actually am and "pounce" when their guard is down. However, there are girls that like a man to be in a position of power straight from the get-go. I am a bit afraid, however, to be overly aggressive. Any ideas?
    I already told you how in yer last post...I do recall you saying something about being quite experienced in this area and now I see you asking how huh.
    Last edited by smackie9; 25-08-11 at 09:31 AM.

I was thinking more along this guy for robot i saw him as the other one
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

agreed, and be yourself
    enjoy every single moment of ur life, it's short

Dude, forget all this "be yourself" pish. No man ever got what he wanted by "being himself". The trick is remembering that all women are different, they all want diferent things. Some want a wee gay boy they can walk over and treat like a doormat, while others like to be treated like shit. This is the life. What you must do, through a serious of discreet questions and analysis is decipher what type of woman your current prey is. This is a skill that takes years to learn and master and cant be taught on a forum. If i was you i would practice on some fat birds first. That way if you make an arse of yourself, it no really matter. Good luck fella. Its a jungle out there, literally....

Do you mean be aggressive and turn a girl on? personally. I like my hair being pulled on... Massage her head a bit and yank on her hair a lil.. wait for a reaction ... if its a good reaction, its a green light to do it more and maybe a bit harder.. thatll get her motor running. lol. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by lovely2082 View Post
    Do you mean be aggressive and turn a girl on? personally. I like my hair being pulled on... Massage her head a bit and yank on her hair a lil.. wait for a reaction ... if its a good reaction, its a green light to do it more and maybe a bit harder.. thatll get her motor running. lol. Good luck!
    Most women, IME, will not give a visible positive reaction in the case of an alpha male showing dominance, i.e. hair pulling. If they do nothing, that's the positive reaction. If they say "stop it", that's a negative reaction. And you better read up on safety before you get into the rough stuff. There's a way to pull hair, and a way to NOT pull hair. You don't want to grab a small lock of hair, because it might pull out a few hairs!

I've been with a few true submissives too. They had great communication and told me what they like. And I don't mean just about sex, I mean foreplay. One girl like to be touched lightly on her arm, and liked me to tell her, while we were in a public place, what I was going to do to her when we got home.

HOWEVER, a man must first develop a relationship and trust with a woman. This stuff doesn't work on the first or second date.

1. A man must listen to her emotions.And prove he is listening by reflecting what she is saying, and showing some empathy.
    2. A man must share personal emotional things about himself.
    3. Show her you are a decent, reliable guy and you are not creepy. Don't rush into sex. But be honest about yourself and your intentions. I don't like one-night stands, and girls seem to be pleased by this.
    4. Have good hygiene as many women have extra sensitive noses.* If you don't know what this means, you are in trouble. Before a date, take a shower, shave, and brush your teeth. I always keep a tiny spritzer with mouthwash in my car. Just before I meet her I use it. I buy the refillable kind, it's about 2 inches long, 1/4 inch wide.

* Women with kids seem to have the most sensitive noses. It must be a hormonal change or something.

That's a start anyway.
    Last edited by bulrush; 13-10-11 at 10:51 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I tried this website to find a new friends and its pretty kool Girlsonline24.com

Sounds like the kind of girl your going for loves men that arn't afraid to put women in their place sometimes. It's not about being mean, it's more about being cheeky, they love it if you get it right. It boils down to when boys used to take the mick out of the girls in the playground at school, they still secretly love it, right ladies!?

oh sorry you're talking bout in the bedroom... just smack her ass, bite her nips maybe? everyones different, ask her!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12