+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I hate my life

I hate my life

i really need help. i was ins the best thing that ever happened to me and niw i have nothing. no girlfriend . i had tlked abot everything with her. but now its really difficult for me to speak about my feelings to someone. i give up with my life when nothing changed. every thing in the world only sucks since shes away. she was my heart and my life. we never will be together anymore. why do i life in this world. there isnt any fun or elsesince she had leave me. only darknes and lonelyness is about me. i dot know what i shold do? she was the most beautiful girl ever. she was THE girl for me.

Things will get better. You'll get over her. When we love somebody, especially in the beginning, we tend to only focus on them, and only see them. There is nobody else because we are so consumed by this one person. We can't imagine being with anybody else because this person seems so amazing. But the thing is if a relationship ends everybody moves on at some point or another. The good news is that there is no perfect person, you will fall in love with somebody else and you will focus on her and she will seem like the most amazing person ever.

I was feeling very heart broken a couple of weeks ago. I had a gorgeous girlfriend and I loved her so much. But things weren't working out so they had to end. I saw her picture again today and it made me a little sad again. But over the past few weeks I've been feeling so much better, I'm starting to think about her much less and when I do I don't get as sad. This will happen for you too. You will meet somebody new. I know how you are feeling and I know it won't help you right now but just know that things will get better and you will be happy again.

I also lost someone I thought the world of, the most beautiful girl I'd ever met and someone who made me have butterflies when she entered the room. I felt like you do, but eventually it eases and you'll start to remember who you are without her. Things will ease and you won't feel so lost and lonely.

You have every chance of being even happier in the future than you were in the past. Keep looking forward

you'll get over it and then see all the redflags that were present when ya meet someone new. seriuoly its ok to be single, you seem codepent on this on like you rvery needy or somthing.

first thank you that you`ve answerd.
    i try to look forward and hope that it will get better . but its ver difficult because wehn you see her everyday in school

Hey man, we are on the same boat. I also recently got dumped by my girlfriend. We were together for 2 years. The best times of my life. I feel like crap right now and I can't stop thinking about her. So yeah, I currently hate my life too.

We'll get over this. I know we can.