I was getting hit left to right, day after day...i learned it out hte hard way!(we weren't even merried it the time) yeah i was young and i was like oh i love him and ill do any thing for him.... i waswrong...
i just alwase thought why dont my parents like me do any thing i want to do or why do they want me to be the purfect daughter..why won't they let me go out with my friends or they won't let me have a boy friend......oh yeah i left with him and look...

wow! It's been 2 years since I got up and left him.....
When we first met I felt that he was the one for me and that i could love him for ever....... months past I was so in love with him and there was no other guy i would look at, there was only Andy he was the man in my life I was young and I didn't think so much of it than but now what the fu*k I ciuld Fu*k him up.....
4 months later in the relationship I was so in love with this man, I mean head over heels....(i was 16 and he was like 19) (3months later) i really got to know him..
well as we got colser to him he started to change.... He would tell me to shut tha fu*k up when I tryed to talk to him.... and all i did was sit there and thought to my self what did i do wrong to him why is he like that to me.... time started to move on..... It wasn't just the" Shut tha fu*k up"any more, he started to slap me in tha face then to pulling my hair, to puching my arms and even bitting me.(he bit so hard some times that i even bleed and he alwase left bruseon me because i had sinsative skin) well I got use to it i just obey him and all i did when he did that was just cry and cry until i feel asleep..... BUT every time he got done hitting me or whatever he did to me he would say he was sorry, he loves me, he only wants the best for me,he would tell me that i deserved because i was aruging back with him,and them he would kiss up and make it up to me..... Well yeah that went on for almost a year than I got enough of it so i told him i want to go vist my mom he was like" what bit*h you wanna go where?" than i knew he was mad and he knew i was going to leave him.... he got a little scared so he stop abusing me over the next month or so than it started all over again..... (its was a year)
wow I went through all that and now im 17..... he was like my owner i was the bit*h to him...... he haven't cheated on me but he just wanted a perfect wife..... some one who do every thing he say and listen to him on every thing no aruging back to him no thing only when he wants it then he would get it..... I got use to it really by now.... he takes me out more now but the abuse still go on....now i had about enough i was going to leave him for good and never turn back and feel the same way as i didfr him...... that night he waslike that i was train good enough he was going to merry me... yeah right i dont want to live my life getting abuse left to right. later that night he went out with his friends and told them that we were getting merried...... well i finally got the courage to leave him and not fear that he would come after me......
Well after i left him he did come back looking for me but i was living with my parents, he got on his knees and beg me and my parents told me to go ut i was just like its was once HELL and now im in Heaven i'm not ever going back!!! OH i never told my parents what had happen to me because they would just say " we told you so." Now my life its the happiest thing him well he ****ed with the wrong girl and got sent to prison...
THANKS FOR READING MY STORY...
TO ALL THE YOUNG GIRLS PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE AND THINK ABOUT IT" ALWASE LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS EVEN THOUGH YOU THINK THAT ITS HELL YOULL KNOW WHEN YOU MESSED UP AND WISH YOU HAD LISTEN TO YOUR PARENTS..........."OH AND WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR IN A ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP GET OUT AS SOON AS YOU CAN!!!!!!!

"THANKS AGAIN FOR READING MY STORY!!"

By lissa