+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: question for the women who...

question for the women who...

are very out going and give your number to a guy you meet. what makes you do this, a whim, maybe seeing sum1 ya had your eye on?

i basicly got blow off my rocker yesterday at a home improvement store i visit alot because im a home owner fixing up my place...cute cashier starts talking to me and then tells me i should come see her next time i buy more things in 2 weeks once she gets back from vacation. next thing i know shes giving me her rnumber and im texting her at night learning about her more. i wasnt even looking for women.

it caught me off gaurd litterly, she wants to talk more. ill go for it cuz im in on situation where i might as well go for whos interested in me now. maybe she noticed me in there alot but ive never see her before at all, was just a bold move i guess. so thats my question, whats makes ya women do this. i mean i know i have a mohawk so that already attracts attention
    Last edited by oldskool83; 25-08-11 at 03:52 AM.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    desperation, old skool, desperation
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Make sure she's not homeless and looking to bunk at yours... ;o)

Just go with it and be the ego stroked you should be. She thinks you're hot and she's a brazen hussy. lol
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Some of us have balls lol.....figuratively that is.

Those little faux hawks can be cute

dont know too much but she works localy close to my house at a homedepot store which i go to about 3-4 times a week. she saw me get out my car and eyed me up the entire time i walked in and rung me out later. shes from out west, been here not too long, more like a newbie to the town. she blew up my phone all last night. normaly id be the one to do the flirting, not use to it the other way around from sum1 ive never even seen before but guess thats how things go...people meet in all kinda places.

she seemed like a smarter girl from talking to her, def made me feel like an idot with stuff i was buying lol. i notice she had a nice smile and eyes.

wish i would ot been dressed a lil nicer, i wsa full of grass clipings dirty t shirt and shorts and lord knows i prob smelled like fresh cut grass lol...but oh well sum1 liked the dirty boy.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    dont know too much but she works localy close to my house at a homedepot store which i go to about 3-4 times a week. she saw me get out my car and eyed me up the entire time i walked in and rung me out later. shes from out west, been here not too long, more like a newbie to the town. she blew up my phone all last night. normaly id be the one to do the flirting, not use to it the other way around from sum1 ive never even seen before but guess thats how things go...people meet in all kinda places.

she seemed like a smarter girl from talking to her, def made me feel like an idot with stuff i was buying lol. i notice she had a nice smile and eyes.

wish i would ot been dressed a lil nicer, i wsa full of grass clipings dirty t shirt and shorts and lord knows i prob smelled like fresh cut grass lol...but oh well sum1 liked the dirty boy.
    psycho, man i tell ya, psycho
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    psycho, man i tell ya, psycho
    i be your psycho. kinda like the men who say all their ex are psycho and really its just them being neurotic up in the head. wondering if i should text her while shes on vacation, hate to bug people on their time outs from life, but yeah i am interested in her, shes def my type if she works at homedepot and knows a thing or two.

In all my years Ive never seen one of those girls turn out to be normal...never.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    In all my years Ive never seen one of those girls turn out to be normal...never.
    haha! Personally I would never give a guy my number because you never know what kind of guy they are. But she probably asked for your number because she saw you at home depot a lot and found you very attractive. You really don't know her intentions because she may be desperate, lonely, want sex, want someone in her life. But she def finds you attractive though otherwise she wouldn't have give you her number. Just go out with her and see what happens from then on.

Funny responses from female posters here so far. Come on, girls! It is uncommon among people especially females to do that. But it doesn't mean desperation either. I have went up to guys in social gathering and have asked him out before. Yes, I do find the guys attractive and I thought "why not" because I like the attention. She probably did this to several other guys though so she isn't the shy type.

we been talking, she seems cool. definetly a smart ass, least thats the same thing in common. shes 24, im 27

Congrats on your luck She seems like an amazing girl.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

if its luck i need it, been a shitty year too many ups and downs and blindsides, ill go with the luck.

It's probably not all luck, I'm sure you're very attractive too. But finding someone like her requires some luck as well.

edit: or rather, having such girl find you
    Last edited by Yet another guy; 29-08-11 at 11:39 PM.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast