+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused by good signals but then...

Confused by good signals but then...

Right, let me take you back to the beginning...

A girl i liked at work started talking to me and we hit it off big time - really well. So we started going out for coffee and then moved on to things like the cinema, then we arranged a night around mine, had a few drinks, watched movies and the inevitable happened - which i was a bit concerned about in the beginning but it turned out ok.

Since then we have started seeing each other more frequently, but we have kept it secret from work as a lot of gossip is going around and people do tend to start rumours (the team is probably 95% girls) - outside of work is really good and we get on like a house on fire and have now been seeing each other for about 2 months. Whenever we meet up i dont put any pressure on her to do anything and she loves attention from me and has never given me a bad signal so i asked the question "so, what is this, where is it going" (obviously i said it politely, not blunt like it sounds on here) and she said she will let me know soon - great.

When i dropped her off i asked for a little clue, so she leaned over, gave me a big passionate kiss, cheeky smile and she said "that should be clear enough..." with a wink - another positive signal.

NOW - my friend at work is meeting her to discuss "me" and her message to my friend said "i dont know what to do about (my name here), but ill explain later" and now i am left wondering what the hell that means and what is going on... she has always been misleading with text messages so i accept that it could be a false interpretation and everything will be ok and she wants to discuss going public as she isn't sure... but all the signals and signs were perfect and she is all over me (without me instigating it) all the time... any ideas / views would be great as we are supposed to be meeting up tomorrow and i would like an idea of whats to come.

Thanks!

Another one of these "Please predict the future for me" threads. The truth is that she hasn't talked to you or told you anything is wrong, she has only told a friend a simple text about you, which isn't to be 100% interpreted as negative.

Wait to find out what your friend finds out, or simply ask her yourself what is really on your mind. Communication is they key to every situation, if you have something on your mind, air it out.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Cerby - Thanks for the response and before i posted this i didnt really consider the nature of the outcome and yes, i guess i am asking for an impossible question to be answered as no-one can predict the future, plus a negative thought leads to a negative outcome.

The only reason i need to air this kind of thing out on here is because i recently suffered with an anxiety disorder (and still do to a certain extent but it is getting better since i stopped smoking the naughty stuff) and it is nice to have some kind of reassurance from someone other than myself.

On another note... her mate (which i discussed this all with) wasnt supposed to know, and technically doesnt know anything (so the girl i like thinks) so i suppose she is being "i dont know, ill explain later" because she isnt supposed to know what has happened.

I will await a response from my mate tomorrow and then see how things go from there, that would be the best thing to do... i just want some reasurrance that she is interested as i am terrible at judging signals, i hope that makes sense?

Thanks again.

Just enjoy the mystery of it all and stop worrying.

dude just relax maby that thing she txt to her friend about shes not sure what to do is go steady hav sex go public it could be anything

Smackie9 - I was enjoying the mystery, but i am doing a 12 hour shift (its now 02:10am) and at present i am powerless and cant do anything about my situation.

bigdaddy863 - Thank you, i am starting to relax a bit more and telling myself that its probably to do with going public due to all the gossip that goes around - bearing in mind (regarding the sex) she came round sunday just gone and we have a really passionate, intimate time together and we both agreed it was one of the most satisfied we have been and it was genuinely romantic - just cant stop these obsessive negative thoughts.

Thanks guys