+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gf thinks that......

Gf thinks that......

Ok well heres the situation....my dude jeff is friends with my gf, and she tells him just like little things that she doesnt tell me,...but my dude jeff told me that she thinks that, when im not with her...i call to much but when i am with her....she thinks i dont talk enough.....i was really confused by that, and he also said that when he was talking to her she said " i really want to do it with kyle....like we were about to and we started arguing about some stuff" and thats true....the part were she said she wants to do it bc i know she does but shes afraid still......like that im gonna hurt her.....and like i really dont know what to do now bc this has been dragging on for a like 2 weeks now....what should i do? any suggestions?

Budsmoker

You should just stuff it in her mouth.

Well, obviously if she's scared to have sex then you have to learn to wait and be careful about it. You just can't expect her to jump right into it. This must be her first time or something, because if she's scared your going to hurt her, thats a big sign.

Your going to have to learn to be patient or else you'll just end up making her upset and you'll get nothing in the end (plus a loss of a gf). Don't pressure her. Almost go all the way, but before you do, stop and ask her if she's alright. Talk to her about how to ease the pain, if thats whats causing the worrying. Buy some lube and try to get her to relax.

This shouldn't be ONLY about you! All you care about is getting some. Try figuring out what SHE needs first. Put her needs above yours.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    Well, obviously if she's scared to have sex then you have to learn to wait and be careful about it. You just can't expect her to jump right into it. This must be her first time or something, because if she's scared your going to hurt her, thats a big sign.

Your going to have to learn to be patient or else you'll just end up making her upset and you'll get nothing in the end (plus a loss of a gf). Don't pressure her. Almost go all the way, but before you do, stop and ask her if she's alright. Talk to her about how to ease the pain, if thats whats causing the worrying. Buy some lube and try to get her to relax.

This shouldn't be ONLY about you! All you care about is getting some. Try figuring out what SHE needs first. Put her needs above yours.
    Wonderfully put.

Quote Originally Posted by Fawn
    I like this part. I hate guys who only just want sex from a girl. Yea, i'm a guy and I want sex, but that's not all I think about. I also like cuddling

Thanks Rose & Laguna. Yes, cuddling's also a great thing

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

Stop smoking bud...
    Heit ist mein taug.

LOL Zekk... Btw Fawn, you may hate me from other posts, but in all seriousness. want to cuddle? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    LOL Zekk... Btw Fawn, you may hate me from other posts, but in all seriousness. want to cuddle? lol
    lol! I'll be nice and give you a virtual cuddle! lol

Evil School!!
    -Fawn

w000t. So, back on topic. Just wait it out dude. SHE will decide when it's time to move on. Stop being so horny and when you get urges just do it yourself. That's what god gave you a hand and fingers that curl for.

thanks everyone, for everything.... and im not looking just for sex i mean i really care for my gf....i know u prolly never hear this from a guy but it doesnt even matter to me if i have sex with her or not...bc im goin out with her...for her, not just to get some...(im a differnt type of guy, hard to find kinda type)...ppl tell me, not being conseded or anything.....but thanks again, i have a good idea of what can be said......

(why should i quit smokin bud?) it doesnt make me a bad person if thast what ur intending it to mean.....

bud smoker

thanks again