+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me out please!

Help me out please!

Okay... I'm a senior in high school, and I'm in desperate need of some opinions/help. I haven't dated since I have been in Middle School, just because of having a shy attitude around girls I really like. In middle school, my longest lasting relationship was like... One week, and even then it was the simple note giving, not a huge amount of contact, etc etc. (ending with a DRAMATIC note which crushed me)

Hard to explain to be completely honest. After Middle School I moved to another town in-state. MUCH better atmosphere.

Then during High School, I befriended MANY girls, many guys, and was a very lovable guy. I could never, ever, for the life of me, get a girlfriend though. I just don't know why, I just couldn't. People described me as an "innocent soul" and things like that. I was that guy that ALL girls we're friends with, but just that. Friends.

I honestly don't think I'm a bad looking guy either, by the way. Maybe not amazing, but not bad either.

I (still to this day) haven't had my first kiss. It's embarrassing to say.

But I moved to a new state now, and am at a new school. One of my goals is to get a loving, REAL girlfriend this year, and get passed that simple "first kiss." Of course I'm not wanting a girlfriend just for that, but because I'm truly a lonely guy when it comes to the "love" department. We all need some, and I've been deprived of it.

Either way, I met a girl in Government class, rather noticed her. She is a cute, innocent (looking), shy, quiet, nerdy, smiley kinda girl who seems to NOT have any guys around her, suggesting she does NOT have any relationship as of right now. Class ended, and I went to my next class, CP Physics.

6 tables, assigned seats. She was sitting at my table. Just me and her, while all the other tables had 3 kids on em all. I sat next to her and said hi. She replied, "Hey."
    And so we continued with simple talk.

Next day (which was today) I noticed her in Government again but this time I THINK she noticed me too. Not entirely sure. She sits between me and the board, and when I was looking up for copying notes, I glazed down at her for a slight second and noticed she was looking at me, then when she noticed I was the one looking at her, she looked away. Don't know if that is anything worth mentioning but... Yeah. Then next period, I sat next to her again, said hi, and the teacher got everyone's attention and started out: "The person with the lightest eye color should go get a white board and a marker and eraser."

My mind, "WHAT KINDA QUESTION IS THAT FOR A TEACHER TO ASK?!"

But at the same time, it gave me a LEGIT reason to stare into her eyes.

"Don't forget to stare directly into each others eyes to find out the colors"

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Heh heh, she has blue eyes.

Anyway, my point is, what are your guys's opinions, and what should I do, and what kinda advice can ya give me, and yeah. Talk away. Please.
    My sense of humor: Family Guy.

Just keep talking to her. Don't be shy about basic conversation. You guys have classes together so there's obviously things to talk about. Then if you find out you have stuff in common you should ask her to do something with you.

hmm. I'll update tomorrow with what happens. (if anything happens)

I'm hoping to be given homework then ask for her number outta needing help

OK. so, I simply asked, "Hey there, can you text?"

She replied, "No, I can't actually. My phone broke recently and I'm actually pretty pissed about it."

So I said, "Oh, well, that's okay I suppose. I was just curious..."

School ended and she walked off. What ya think about this? Is it a legitimate answer or an answer a girl who is not interested would say?
    HELP? xo