Ok, so I'll say everything I can possibly remember, with all honesty, and I really need some help with this.

So I'm 15, I was going out with this girl, for several months, 6 months, she was my first kiss, and she really meant a lot to me, we got really close. Closer than any other girl I've ever dated. We started going out October 17th, near christamas, my parents decided to take me, and my siblings, on a 9 day cruise to mexico and back to San Diego, now if you have ever been on a cruise before, you would know, that cruises are pretty darn romantic places. Well me of course, being 15, male, pretty far into puberty, no brain, eventually found a girl on the cruise, and kissed the girl. BAD IDEA. When I got back to San Diego, I flew to Seattle, from 6AM from when I woke up, to 6pm, when I got to Seattle, I felt sick to my stomach, from the huge grudge I was holding in. I just couldn't keep what I did from my girlfriend. So before I got on my plane, i called her, told her, talked to her for a little, and told her I would talk to her when I got back home. Now before I go further. I just wanna say, cheating on her, was probably one of the worst decisions I've made in my life so far. I'm really not a bad type of kid. I'm A+ student, but just slipped and screwed up. I now know, that if you cheat on a girl, its really hard for her to forgive you, and its a big deal to her, even if it was just a tiny little kiss.

So back to the story, she actually stayed with me, for about 2 months more surprisingly, and one night, I was talking to this girl on the phone, she out of nowhere said I should breakup with my girlfriend, and for a while I was just ignoring her, trying to change the subject, because I knew there was no way I was going to even let this girl say this stuff to me, but in the end, she convinced me, and that night, my girlfriend and I broke up. She was EXTREMELY sad. I was sad too. I really don't know why I even did it. This random girl, just convinced me to break up with the girl, who stayed with me after I cheated on her, the girl who I got SO close to, that I could talk to her about anything, and not even get nervous, everything was perfect between us again, and then I just out of nowhere end it. I wish I had realized what I had before I lost it. I've heard that saying a lot, its true, you never really notice what you have, until you've lost it. That's exactly what happened to me. Now I know, I'm 15. Everyone thinks if your a teenager you don't know what love is. But in my opinion, everyone has their own definition of love, there is no age limit to love, there is definitely a certain degree to love, but again, anyone can love, because we all have our own definition.

So, after I noticed what I had AFTER I lose it, I realized, I actually loved this girl. A lot. Maybe if i realized this earlier, the cheating wouldn't have happened. So, me being me, I had to somehow get her back, I talked to her for a week or two, we actually started to have a "commitment" again, but without dating yet. Basically a thing, but more commitment. Apparently, she thought i was just a thing, so, she just let it go, and started going out with this guy, can't remember his name. But I heard from her friends he was disrespectful towards her. She actually slept with the guy. It destroyed me when I found that out, and unfortunately, I found it out from her butt dialing me, she was talking to her friends about it. Again, this made me want to scream. I was stressed for days. Fell a little bit behind in school. I even got mad at her, but she of course brought up the "You cheated" excuse, which is true, I cheated, but I said "But we just agreed to a commitment two days ago". Which is also true. I kinda proved her wrong. She didn't like that at all. So she stopped talking to me for months, Blocked me completely from her life, just for proving her wrong. For weeks I didn't talk to her. Which made things worse.

It was now like February, way back in the summer, I had met this girl, we had been good friends up till February, until we started dating, I still had feelings for the other girl, but, I was just giving up, and trying to move on. A week or two after this girl and I start dating. The other girl texts me, tells me to call her, and I talked to her on the phone, she was crying, the guy who had completely disrespected her, and used her, had broken up with her. She told me she wanted me back. So now I was stuck there. Dating this one girl, while the other girl, who I still really liked, was telling me she wanted me back. I decided just to stay with the current girl, but after a while, she lost interest in me, and left me. So I text my old ex, and she has no sympathy, shes actually extremely mad at me. But to make the long story short, both the girls, who I dated, had become friends. And somehow got this weird idea, that I flirted with A LOT of girls while dating them, which with all honesty. I didn't. Other than cheating, I really didn't talk to any girls while dating them at all.

So, both of them, become SUPER good friends, in fact, my old ex, actually got adopted by my previous girlfriends family. So they were now pretty much sisters. My old ex, got a boy friend, who again, disrespected her, and then left her, I thought this was my chance, and after a while, we had a commitment again, but then her sister had to come in, out of jealousy, because I had previously dated her before too, back when they weren't even friends, and started to talk a bunch of crap about me again. Now my old ex, was again mad at me. Left me for another guy. So AGAIN, I tried moving on, I found this girl, Rebecca, we had this big thing, for a bit, for about a month or 2, but out of nowhere my old ex, comes out, and gets really mad at me again, for moving on? Uh hello? You JUST left me for some other guy AGAIN, who actually happened to be using you just to get into your pants. And your getting mad at me for trying to move on? Well I ended up leaving rebecca, and going back to my old ex, we had a thing for a while again, and of course, shes thinks im flirting with a bunch of girls again, and leaves me. Great. So I go back to rebecca, because she was a nice girl, and actually had an idea of what I wanted.

So now, were up to recent history, this all happened about a week ago, I went to the fair with rebecca, we had a great time at the fair, we flirted, and we just had fun. I got home, and texted rebecca, flirted a lot over text. Then went to bed. The next day, my old ex texts me and says that her boyfriend left her, (who woulda guessed?!) and that she wanted me to hangout with her at the fair. So I hangout with her at the fair like all night. We actually kissed alot:/, and definitely were going to have a commitment again. We even agreed in person, that we would again. Things were looking realllllllllyyyy good. I was really happy. Happier than I've been in a long time. Because for some reason something was telling me she wasn't going to leave ma again.

On friday night, her sister texts me, she wanted to hangout with me, we were just good friends, thats all, just hungout, thats it. I let her hold my phone because I had no pockets. She gave me a ride home that night, and I forgot to get my phone back. A couple days later, my old ex texts me, and gets mad that I was flirting with this girl named rebecca. The girl who I had flirted with the day before I had a commitment again with my old ex. I tried to tell her what was going on, but she didn't believe me.

And now, were back, to this guy, whos going to treat her like crap, only to get into her pants, break her heart, and leave her.

I really don't know what to do anymore. I can't get over this girl. At all. I really need some help on what to do, I have gotten over her, but whenever she comes back, she convinces me to come back to her. So again, i need some help with this. Also, sorry if that was REALLY confusing. This took me about 2 hours to make, and probably lots of typos. By the way, the first girls name is Andrea, the second is Kareesa. Thanks.