+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's up with the senseless bitching?

What's up with the senseless bitching?

What's up with the recent bitching on threads? Not anything dealing with the topic, or even with the topics that spinoff, but just bitching about other people and their opinions?

It's getting really boring and this forum's losing it's fun if all I have to do is search through a bunch of posts that just complain about, well, other people's posts.

And the worst part is that if I didn't write this particular sentence, some wise-ass would probably try to mock me pointing out that I'm doing EXACTLY what I'm complaining about. But I'm writing this as a topic hoping that it'll eventually end and we can get back to this forum being fun, and also to posts actually having worth points.

Alexi
    Last edited by sfalexi; 02-02-05 at 06:11 AM.

I hear you, Alexi. In all honesty it's been a rollercoaster in this forum. Sometimes it's cool as hell with awsome topics and discussions, then it hits a funk where there aren't many interesting posts. But I've resolved not to give up on it, for the time being. I won't let the whole batch of bad apples spoil the one good one...yes, that was on purpose..as it turns out, it does seem that I have to sort out through a bunch of junk before I hit that one thread worth posting my opinion on.

Granted, we're all a little silly at times and post just ridiculous senseless funnies (or so we think, anyway) but good discussions on deeper subject matters are what I most look forward to in this forum. And maybe there are other forums on the net where I'd have better chances of finding what I'm looking for, because I don't want to talk about "love" most of the time, or kissing, or sex, or love poems...but for better or for worse this has become MINE. It's become a little bit of a friend's network. In a different level some of you have become friends. I feel I can come back in here and find personalities I'm familiar with. The Raverboy drunk one liners, the sometimes funny, sometimes sensible, always blunt posts of Cybog. The quirky Skye. The moderate Squirt. The liberal Alexi. The ones I consider closer to me because we'll PM to one another: I guess I won't say names to protect their identity, in case they don't want to be associated with me. Then there's Nomas the Great...etc.

Point being, although it sometimes (okay, MANY times) does seem to suck that we're infested with posts we don't necessarily find altogether too useful, we live with it in hopes of finding the gold nuggets among the crap and also for loyalty for your cyberfriends, I guess.

Freddie

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    posts actually having worth points.
    Funny hearing that from a guy who makes several posts in a row?

Posting hasnt been the same recently thats for sure. I thought it was I was sort of reading things wrong .. being away and all.. but I really think that people either have to lighten up or move on. This is place for happy people dammit.. well.. you know what I mean. Stop this senseless bitchiness and move on.

( hows that Alexi! )
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dammit.. well i'm considering that is it probably that time of year, you know after being so generous and finally your bills start to come in the mail, tax return season, and don't forget going back to school. there is also the time that you've said you'll keep your resolutions as long as you possibly can, but then it just doens't work, that's my take on it.

as for one... i'm happy and i don't give a flying **** whose mad at me, or in general, whose mad. life's too short for that kinda bullshit.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yesh Illusional, way to go. That's you alright! The first person to make a not-so-good of a comment in this thread is L. The title did say, and Alexi was just making his point and does it really bother you that much that some people post several times in a row?! Does it effect you in any way? Are you going to die because of it? No. So just ignore it and let people be.

What happens if my life is controlled by forums and people posting several times in a row over-circuits my brain?

Then, you tell people that's what happen to you if that happens. But t'is not true so don't even try. Hahaha.

I'm in a state of PMS at the moment, I can ***** as much as I want. Everythings making me mad at the moment. So please do shut up.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

*PMS WARNING*

Oh! On another note I am getting so sick of ppl that won't even answer a persons problem. They just give a crappy answer, such as "just go suck his dick" for an answer. Dumbass ppl!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

I haven't been able to really get into the forums (Computers are evil, we need to go back to carrier pigeons) but it seems like just a influx of different folks with different views. Some ranging from random mindless comments which remind us the importance of birth control, to people that give thoughtful comments.
    But eh? I think most ppl just ignore the senesless babble...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    muhahaha if your life were controled by a forum, i would reguard you as the ultimate super geek.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I agree to that but he ain't. Unfortunately.

OMG-WTF-LMAO-PMPL-BBQ

Roxors, Suxors, noob, w00t
    Heit ist mein taug.

Which brings me to my next topic...

Don't do crack!

haha

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast