+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to turn on my best guy friend?

How to turn on my best guy friend?

So, let me start off by saying, I haven't been this horny in God knows how long.

Basically, my best guy friend and I were laying on the futon last night watching a movie, and he did these really subliminal things that REALLY turned me on. We've been friends for a year and I never witnessed this side from him, but now I'm trying to figure out if I'm taking it out of context, and if not, than how can I return the favor?

What are some things that I can do to turn him on, but also doesn't seem like I'm trying to hard, or if I mess up, I can just say that he took it the wrong way?

Rip his clothes off and **** him unconscious.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by ejvanlue View Post
    So, let me start off by saying, I haven't been this horny in God knows how long.

Basically, my best guy friend and I were laying on the futon last night watching a movie, and he did these really subliminal things that REALLY turned me on. We've been friends for a year and I never witnessed this side from him, but now I'm trying to figure out if I'm taking it out of context, and if not, than how can I return the favor?

What are some things that I can do to turn him on, but also doesn't seem like I'm trying to hard, or if I mess up, I can just say that he took it the wrong way?
    "Damn dude... are you as horny as I am?"

If he stares in shock, point, laugh and pass it off as a joke.

sadie_genie Guest
    Subliminal things? Yes...I have an idea. Got this from a movie. Make yourself some snacks and eat it in this order: 1) A hotdog, 2) a banana, 3) and a popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Subliminal things? Yes...I have an idea. Got this from a movie. Make yourself some snacks and eat it in this order: 1) A hotdog, 2) a banana, 3) and a popsicle.
    ...and take huuuuge bites.

If he does it again just ask him if he's horny and would like some help.
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Why do you care? if he loves you, he has no other choice but take WHATEVER you do as right! If he doesn't then perhaps, he isn't the right one.
    Say to every katy you know, any katy, i love her great, and, great love remains great despite all else..

- Pretend to trip and fall with your face in his lap. Then say "Ooo. Lookie what I found."
    - Both of you lick the same ice cream cone in a suggestive way. Eventually your lips will meet.
    - Spill a drink on his pants, then take them off and say you'll clean them. Then say "You must be cold now with no pants" and get on top of him to keep warm. Now start kissing his neck.

Different guys get turned on by different things. I get really turned on by soft touches on my wrist, inside of my elbow, or gentle kisses on my neck. Or even a slow, gentle nibble on my neck. Getting hickies also turn me on. If she keeps touching my butt or inside of my thigh close to my crotch, that's the "I want sex" touch. It's a pretty clear signal to me.

I don't like a tongue in my ear, or blowing in my ear. Makes me feel like I'm on a windy ship on the ocean.

Or when I rip her clothes off, that's a pretty clear signal I want something. lol.
    Last edited by bulrush; 09-11-11 at 09:44 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

lol, love those post. I'm more subtle. Try the bedroom eyes while you're laying on the futon. Find ways to let your hand brush his leg. Watch a really scary movie ... jump and cuddle in to him on the really scary parts.
    Life is too short. Have a lot of fun and don't be afraid to fall in love.

Just **** the shit out of him - that should get the message across.

Don't do subtle things with guys. Guys have too much at risk, legally, to misinterpret a subtle signal. You have to be very direct. They don't want to go to jail for sexual harassment.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by inexistent_love View Post
    Why do you care? if he loves you, he has no other choice but take WHATEVER you do as right! If he doesn't then perhaps, he isn't the right one.
    Oh dear God.

Lots of laughs this thread.

You guys cracked me up lolol great thread...

This thread is full of pure win.
    In my opinion, I think you should just wear something a bit more seductive.. but don't make it look like your trying.
    I know, personally, I like a girl who will just throw her hair into a pony tail... Do you know his past dating relationship?
    That should tell you what he likes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast