+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why have 15+ women I've dated all end up with ASSHOLES?

Quote Originally Posted by Lillypond View Post
    Post a picture.

Also, maybe its personality. Have a female friend evaluate you. Subjective evaluation isn't accurate.
    I have to have 15 posts before I can upload photos. But we can continue this discussion until I do =)

Also, how does one CHANGE their personality? According to my psych classes thats not healthy...

Well, somebody is breaking up with somebody. If it's you breaking up with them then why spend
    So many sad, lonely nights balling my eyes out.
    Certainly you should be glad that a "not nice" girl ended up with someone compatiable with her. I think you don't know how to pick someone compatible to you and that's why your dating strategies are failing you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Sensitive View Post
    I have to have 15 posts before I can upload photos. But we can continue this discussion until I do =)

Also, how does one CHANGE their personality? According to my psych classes thats not healthy...
    You said you are shy so maybe because of your lack of initiative that is turning off girls. It can also be a number of things. Or, you are just unlucky. Seriously, there are many guys like you having no luck finding girls, and then one day, he found one who accepts him for who he is.

You said they were'nt "nice" girls. Why would you care that they ended up in relationships with "assholes" if you didn't even like them anyway?

You would think that the more girls I dated the higher the probability would be that I would bump into a nice one!
    I really do think you'll date anything that will have you and just hope for the best. Try being a little more decerning with who you'll put up with and don't be afraid to say sionara before they say it to you if they're not .. what's that word you used? Oh yea, "nice."

The common denominator here is you. And it has nothing to do with girls wanting to be with guys that treat them poorly.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 26-08-11 at 07:35 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Well, somebody is breaking up with somebody. If it's you breaking up with them then why spend Certainly you should be glad that a "not nice" girl ended up with someone compatiable with her. I think you don't know how to pick someone compatible to you and that's why your dating strategies are failing you.
    I refuse to accept something as complex as love can be broken down into something o black and white. There are still positives about bad relationships. I try to be an optimist. You might be right about my capatability rader, however. But then, how does one find out what type of girl he is compatible with? I mean, that's the whole point of this thread is that I CAN"T find someone compatible. I know what I want and know it exists but I CANT find it!

Quote Originally Posted by sljohnst View Post
    The phrase "nice guys finish last" comes from somewhere. I dated a guy who was perfect on paper - very sweet, nice, good looking, motivated, good job, similar goals, etc. He would do anything for me. But he became a bit of a doormat, and let me walk all over him, and I lost respect for him, and it ended. It's not that girls want an asshole, we just need someone who will be nice to us but also stand up to us once in a while.
    I have tried "standing up" for myself many times (almost every relationship) but it always does more harm than good for me...

You said you are shy so maybe because of your lack of initiative that is turning off girls. It can also be a number of things. Or, you are just unlucky. Seriously, there are many guys like you having no luck finding girls, and then one day, he found one who accepts him for who he is.
    Well, maybe I want the WOMAN to show ME a little initiative. Ever thought of that?

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Sensitive View Post
    Well, maybe I want the WOMAN to show ME a little initiative. Ever thought of that?
    Most females in this world are still traditional in regards to relationships. If you want to increase your chances, you should do the initiating.

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Most females in this world are still traditional in regards to relationships. If you want to increase your chances, you should do the initiating.
    I don't want to date "most females." I want an aggressive woman who takes charge. Maybe I should have been born a woman? Point is, is that if I have a turn at playing the aggressor its only fair that the woman caters to my need of pursuit once in a while too...

You don't have a clue.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Anyways, someone wanted to see what we are working with:

and

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are 21. At your age its a volume issue. Just date more and dump them asap if they aren't what you are looking for, as Wakeup said. In fact, if you are efficient, it wont even be perceived as dumping so much as you are simply not compatible. You don't even need to hurt anyone's feelings.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Only gorgeous guys get girls without initiative. Also, your style is very emo. Many girls don't like that so you are limited to a smaller pool of girls who like that sort of style.

I guess I just want everything in a girl that a girl wants from a guy. Maybe it's a sexuality issue. I just want to be held, told that I am loved, cuddled, and maybe be the prey in the bedroom.

Only gorgeous guys get girls without initiative. Also, your style is very emo. Many girls don't like that so you are limited to a smaller pool of girls who like that sort of style.
    Ok then. How am I supposed to freaking dress???

I mean, don't you see where I am coming from? Like, you'll probably tell me to get my hair cut short and rock the jock look or whatever but that is just not WHO IAM!

I WANT an emo girl. I want someone dark too. Like, you're telling me I have to erase everything I am!
    Last edited by Mr_Sensitive; 26-08-11 at 08:06 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is this a serious question? I don't want to hurt your feelings.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast