+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I cheated on my BF

I cheated on my BF

Hi

I'm a cheater. I broke up with my ex bf and is in a relationship with the present guy. All my friends think I'm a cheater because my ex is really wonderful person and loved me like anything. There were some problems between us like he was over possessive and conservative in his thinking. My present bf is a wonderful person but the problem is that my ex has started drinking and smoking a lot he does that because he says I can't sleep without getting drunk.

My ex bf was from my college and we had a relationship for 5 years. All the friends were mutual friends and now everyone thinks that I'm a cheater and slut. I even feel bad for him and even tried to help him. He has even got some infection in his lungs because of smoking. Now what should I do go back to my ex which I have tried but not able to show the same love that we use to have earlier.

No one in this world think that I'm right even my best friend thinks that I'm wrong. Sometimes I feel I should run away but how? What should I do cut off with my old friends so that I don't have to listen all the stuff or go back to my ex.sometimes it feel that some thing is cutting me from inside. As if my soul is dead or as If I have no right to say anyhting

I think your a psychopath, but considering what country your posting out of, I'm not surprised.
    Its your mess you clean it up.

rafterman, you're an idiot.

OP you have moved on and his life is not your responsibility. if he decides to kill himself over smoking to death over you then it's up to him. it has nothing to do with you. plenty of people suffer heartache and plenty don't go playing at destroying their lives in the hope that their ex will go back to them. it sounds like he's the psyco actually. stay well away. also you are a bitch for cheating and you know this and your friends know this. there is nothing you can do to fix that, however running away will not change the past. just live with the consequences. your old friends need to shut their mouths because karma has a way of returning. so just move on and enjoy your new bf and maybe you might have to make new friends but thats life.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 26-08-11 at 04:42 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I'm trying to move on very soon my bf and me are planning to open our own business and so planning to work on that. I really want to move on but these people around me are not letting me. I have guilt in me and I'm trying to live with it but I never like showing it to someone. My ex posts weird status on fb and weird comments to let every one know how I cheated on him and how bad he is feeling. All those people who use to love me has started hating me, no one wants to know what was the problem between two of us. My present bf is not very smart nor he is very rich but still every1 thinks that I cheated because he might be very rich.
    Why don't these people understand that it is just the understanding between two of us.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    rafterman, you're an idiot.
    pffft, what a pathetic insult. Someone called me an asshole the other day, on this forum. That was much better.

forgive yourself and move on otherwise you'll end up very unhappy. guilt is only good in small doses, don't let it take over your life. life is for living, now move on and don't worry about all those idiots on FB
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    pffft, what a pathetic insult. Someone called me an asshole the other day, on this forum. That was much better.
    boring

idiot isn't just a name, it's a definition
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 26-08-11 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dewy View Post
    . My present bf is not very smart nor he is very rich but still every1 thinks that I cheated because he might be very rich..
    LOL.....It seems like you make a great couple

@ecojeanne Thanks for your support
    @rafterman I don't know what's your problem but thanks for stating us as great couple.

@rafterman I don't know what's your problem but thanks for stating us as great couple.
    He needs to take some omega 3's

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    idiot isn't just a name, it's a definition
    Yes..see your user profile for more details

@ecojeanne Thanks for your support
    Birds of a feather, stick together. Too funny

Birds of a feather, stick together. Too funny
    Isn't it "flock together"? Anyway...

I could hardly understand the OP. So you cheated on your current bf with your ex? Whom you left for your current one?
    I don't know... I still don't get it.

Yes..see your user profile for more details
    lol what age are you? when a person doesn't know the difference between an idiot and asshole then they really have some mental issues or they are extremely young. which is it?

do i have to explain how idiotic your comments are getting? or will you admit what age you are and i can apologise for not realising you are 8 or thereabout years old

I cheated on my ex bf for a guy who is my current bf

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast