+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why my boyfriend not let me wear it?

Why my boyfriend not let me wear it?

[url=http://www.everbuying.com/m-webad-a-r-lid-310.htm]http://www.everbuying.com/m-webad-a-r-lid-180.htm[/url]
    Why my boyfriend not let me wear it?
    So sexy!
    Was he afraid that I'm good to seduce other men?

Did you buy this already? He probably don't want other guy seeing you wear this dress as it might cause men to keep hitting on you and being attracted to you. He's not trying to control you unless he said something somewhat like he's trying to manipulate you. If he has, then you need to break up with him.

Anyways your boyfriend is very genuine guy because he's not the typical guy that wants you to wear lots of makeup on and dress in sexy dresses that seduces people. he rather you wear plain and simple so that you won't be drawn attention or taken by other guys. It's just jealousy and somewhat trying to protect you. You should be lucky!

Can you answer my question?

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-male-forum/58367-what-does-mean-if-you-ask-girl-hang-out.html[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by milkshake View Post
    Did you buy this already? He probably don't want other guy seeing you wear this dress as it might cause men to keep hitting on you and being attracted to you. He's not trying to control you unless he said something somewhat like he's trying to manipulate you. If he has, then you need to break up with him.

Anyways your boyfriend is very genuine guy because he's not the typical guy that wants you to wear lots of makeup on and dress in sexy dresses that seduces people. he rather you wear plain and simple so that you won't be drawn attention or taken by other guys. It's just jealousy and somewhat trying to protect you. You should be lucky!

Can you answer my question?

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/ask-male-forum/58367-what-does-mean-if-you-ask-girl-hang-out.html[/url]
    Pfffsstt! What are you ****king high? The guys a prick for saying anything. That dress is fairly tame and the fact he says anything to her proves hes a controlling shiitbagg!

What you decide to wear is your decision and no one esle's. Guys who tell their girlfriends (and vice versa) what to wear, who they can hang out with, where they can go, when they can or cannot go out, what they can say or not etc are controlling, jealous (and not in a good way) and insecure. Some of them can turn abusive too if you don't do what they want. Don't give in to this kind of behaviour.Stand your ground and respect yourself enough to wear what you feel like wearing.

I just know some of my friends boyfriends who doesn't let their girlfriends go clubbing or wear seductive clothings, but they are not manipulative just overprotective I guess. I am not entirely sure if he's abusive and controlling, but she didn't explain much about him. SO I wouldn't know what type of guy he is. I honestly don't see anything wrong with the dress though. I thought it was gonna be something overly seductive, but I am just simply sharing my opinion and Surfhb you may be right, but this is just for her to find out herself. Just here to give her suggestions from my point of view.

But honestly, if my boyfriend didn't want me to dress up in that dress, I do it anyways. That's just how I am because I don't like people telling me what to do lol.
    But there may be a reason why he told her not to dress up in that dress. I mean many guys would die to see a girl dress in that dress or seductively, but with him telling her not to, it can mean two things: manipulative or overprotective. I be flatter if a guy tell me not go wear that dress, but I won't listen lol. if he gets pissed and gets mad, screw him. But we need more information about this guy.

I just know some of my friends boyfriends who doesn't let their girlfriends go clubbing or wear seductive clothings, but they are not manipulative just overprotective I guess.
    Ummm....yes they are. LOL

manipulative or overprotective
    They are the same

I be flatter if a guy tell me not go wear that dress
    Just goes to prove it still a Man's World He's basically saying: " I dont trust you...and Im pretty much an insecure idiot cuz my mommy didnt love me when I was a baby."
    Last edited by surfhb; 26-08-11 at 06:49 PM.

That is an awesome dress! Flaunt it sister. If he kicks up a stink just tell him he can't go out in whatever he is wearing.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

The dress looks fine,sexy but ain't too sexy!

You boyfriend can have opinions about what looks good and what doesn't, but when it becomes him telling you what you are and aren't allowed to wear, then it becomes controlling and not a good thing for your relationship. Tell him that his insecurities are his issues and if he doesn't trust you then he shouldn't be with you.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

tremolo Guest
    There is nothing about that dress that is indecent or inappropriate. It's actually a lovely piece of clothing, and your boyfriend needs to get over the fact that his gf is going to look hot in it.

You should take him shopping and threaten to wear some truly skanky clothing... maybe then he'll realize how absolutely fine that outfit really is.

The Dress: There is nothing wrong with it.

Your Boyfriend: He is a fool.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

And just to add, for some reason l really thought this thread was going to be about strap-on dildos.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The dress looks pretty tame, assuming your figure is similar to the model's. Girls with boobs have a hard time looking nice with strapless dresses... they are almost always showing too much, and the dress has to be continually hiked up in order to keep them from falling off. My daughter has really long legs, so a dress like that might actually look too short on her. So sometimes, it's not about the dress, but the way the dress fits on your body.

Obviously, your boyfriend wants you to dress modestly because he wants to minimize the amount of attention you are getting from other males. I used to think that men like this were categorically controlling and dangerous, but so many young females dress the way only a prostitute would dress just 20 years ago, and I sometimes find myself having a hard time blaming the guys.

What you need is an objective opinion about how the dress looks. Don't ask your girlfriends what they think... they probably dress like whores. Put the dress on, and ask your dad if he finds it inappropriate.
    Last edited by vashti; 26-08-11 at 11:13 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

seriously! this is a real thread?! i reported it as spam, c'mon troll looking for attention by taking most of her clothes off?
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    seriously! this is a real thread?! i reported it as spam, c'mon troll looking for attention by taking most of her clothes off?
    Who is taking their clothes off? :-o

The link is to a website selling the dress, not to a picture of the OP.

l've yet to see anyone take their clothes off here, but will stick around just in case!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast