+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 8mnths after breaking up he wants to start coming around! what up?

8mnths after breaking up he wants to start coming around! what up?

we were together for almost two and a half years, mostly long distance. it was the longest relationship for both of us too. and he was a virgin before me. we had a real rocky last year when we were together and ended up arguing a lot. the break up was BAD! i didnt even know he had dumped me till i went back to his parents house where we were staying! and of course he leaving to go on a trip to the place i had come home from...

we did however spend the night together before i went home, he drove me home (4hours away) and we hugged, kissed and said i love you etc

after that whenever we tried to talk it turned into arguments, he would get kind of jealous when he knew i had a new guy friend that i was seeing. he would text me and purposely start an argument and it would end up being about how he wasnt over me and that he didnt want to be. . also said that he wanted to have me back but he wasnt in the right head spcae and i had to change...
    about a month later we got into another argument and he pretty much told me he never loved me and that he never wanted me back. pretty crushing to me really, i actually did believe that he loved me.

we broke up 2 weeks before christmas last year, and hardly talked for the past two months. two weeks ago he starts calling and texting at 1am, i ignored him at first but then my email started going off as well. when i finally picked up the phone he hung up! only to text me and say he was ringing to try wake me up so i could talk to him!
    he found out that im moving 15 hours away and moving to australia from there in a year (and im not coming back)
    i had asked to see him one last time and i never thought in a million years that he'd say yes but he did, he wanted to take me to a movie so i said yes. he also asked if we could spend one last night together seems it was the last time he'd ever get to see me.. we didnt go to the movies though, was too late when he got here so we just stayed in and watched movies at my place. he did text me a few hours before he came though, saying he didnt know if it was a good idea.
    i proposed we use eachother for sex like we did the last time i seen him (the break up) and he thought it was a good idea lol

he came over and we hung out for a few hours and had sex. it was good, we watched movies and joked around with eachother till about 6 in the morning then he had to leave for work. i felt bad for him though because he stayed up talking to me till 8 that day and had work, then came over and stayed till about 2 hours before work again... so no sleep, we spent most of our time not even talking really, just watching movies and laughing together.
    it did feel awkward though, i wasnt sure in the start if i should snuggle up to him or keep my distance but everytime i went out of the room and came back he had moved closer to where i was sitting! i thought i was imagining it until i basically was laying on top of him. then after sex, he put his legs on top of me like i was a cushion..
    it was supposed to be the LAST time ever that we saw eachother but then he texted a few days later and asked if i wanted to see him again (my reply was "yes, for sex) he didnt say no.. he came around after work and spent a few more hours with me.

strange!! what the heck is going on here??!
    Last edited by blah1101; 26-08-11 at 10:26 PM.

you took away his perception of commitment and he has now relaxed
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

... Booty call ...

Why do you ask what's going on? You ask him over for sex and he comes over. He knows you're leaving so he'll take what he can get while it's there to be gotten.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

If you're happy to just have sex and chill out, it sounds like he is too. Enjoy it.

You have a history, and if you are both happy with whats going on, might as well go with the flow. If you are moving away for good there is not much reason to worry about the meaning of everything. Just enjoy.